𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅 ☆ 4

At breakfast the next morning, Rosalyn received her timetable with the others and she also got a chat with a certain someone.

Tristan came over to her table whilst she was talking with Harry, Ron and Hermione and said hello. "Rosaleen! I deedn't know you'd be here! Are deez your friends?" He pointed to Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Umm... yeah," she smiled, not being able to help herself. She saw Neville out the corner of her eye and saw him shrink back then mutter something to Seamus. She frowned. What was he annoyed about?

She turned back to Tristan. "Erm- these are my friends, Harry, my brother, Ron, Hermione, Dean, Seamus, and Neville. You know him," she pointed to each of them in turn.

Tristan gasped. "Oh! I reelised after I met you zat you were Rosaleen Potter, and you must be 'Arry!" He vigorously shook Harry's hand.

"How many other Rosalyns do you know?" Neville asked sardonically.

Tristan looked at him, but he didn't seem bothered by Neville's clearly peeved attitude. He turned back to Rosalyn. "I will see you later? We're staying in the carriage outside," he smiled.

"Umm, yeah, I'll see you later," Rosalyn smiled.

"Good, erm- I'm sorry, I have a class in a minute-" Tristan started.

"Well, we all actually have a class now, and we have to go to it right now, okay?" Neville suddenly jumped up and said.

"See you later," Rosalyn said to Tristan before Neville, again, pulled her away, with Seamus, Harry, Ron and Hermione following her.

"What is wrong with you?" Rosalyn hissed to Neville, rounding on him as soon as they left the hall. "What did you just do?"

For the first time since he had met her, Rosalyn was angry at Neville. He looked down in shame. "Rosie, I'm so sorry-"

"Forget it," Rosalyn said as she walked to class.

Neville looked after her sadly and walked off.

"Neville," Hermione said, as she, Ron, Harry, Dean and Seamus caught up with him.

"You like her, don't you?" Hermione suddenly asked, and he nodded.

"Is it that obvious?"

Ron laughed. "Neville, mate, you go red and stutter whenever you talk to her, you smile like mad whenever she compliments you and the only person that can't see it, I'm sorry to tell you, is Rosie herself."

Neville looked more hopeless than ever as Harry said, "I know why you did what you did, but that's just going to make her more angry with you if you interrupt her time with Tristan over there."

Neville rolled his eyes. "Does she like him?"

Hermione sighed, not wanting to tell him the truth. "We better get to class," she said, before she looked at the miserable boy. "Oh, Neville, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, really."

And with that, Neville entered Defence Against the Dark Arts and didn't say another word.

Hermione sat next to Rosalyn, who stared daggers at Neville as he entered.

"You were really hard on him, you know," Hermione said. Rosalyn looked at her.

"Are you serious? He just- he did-"

"I know," Hermione said earnestly. "But he didn't mean to do what he was doing, and he's just jealous, Rosie. Jealousy does weird things to people."

Rosalyn cocked her head. Neville was jealous? But why? She sighed, though Hermione could tell that she was still a smoking gun. Then she said. "Fine. But I still don't forgive him."