𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸 ☆ 1

Rosalyn Potter was sitting in the kitchen of the Burrow, the huge, towering and amazing house she loved in. She was just eating breakfast with Percy, Fred, George, Ron and Ginny (Bill and Charlie were both abroad), when she heard a thump on the window.

"Errol!" Fred and George yelled in sync, causing Molly to scream.

"What's wrong, is anything broken?"

"No, Mum! Errol's just here with the post, it'll be everyone's Hogwarts letters!" Ginny yelled rather jealously. She wanted to go to Hogwarts more than anything.

Rosalyn and Ron waited excitedly for their letters as George handed them out, one to Percy, one to Fred, he kept one and-

"Oops, sorry, McGonagall didn't send you two letters, she must-" George said.

Fred took over and said -"have forgotten that you guys are coming this year, sorry..."

"Oi!" Rosalyn and Ron said, and pounced on the twins.

Rosalyn got George, and she quickly ripped the letters out of his hand. "Aha! Here we go!"

"Rosie!" The twins yelled, using their nickname for Rosalyn.

"Two letters, addressed to, oh! Ronald Bilius Weasley and Rosalyn Lily Potter!" Even though Rosalyn lived with the Weasley's, she still was known by her original surname. Potter.

"Oh, we missed those, McGonagall must have remembered you after all!" Fred said.

Rosalyn rolled her eyes. "Yeah right," her and Ron said in sync.

She then quickly ripped open her letter, but not before Percy yelled. "Prefect! Prefect! I'm a prefect!"

Whilst Molly congratulated her son, Rosalyn opened the letter and immediately started to read it.

Dear Miss Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Please find an enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September first, we await your owl by no later than July thirty first.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy headmistress

Rosalyn looked at Ron and the smiled at each other, both knowing the same thing. They were going to Hogwarts!

☆☆☆

Rosalyn stood by the fire with all her siblings, except Bill and Charlie, and Molly. She had never called Molly 'mum', but knew she was as good as. She had cared for her for ages, and she only had a brother for family. She knew about her real brother, despite having so many adoptive ones, and was excited to meet him, but now wasn't the time for that.

"Alright, Percy, you go first." Molly said.

Percy, her most responsible brother, stepped into the fire, took a handful of floo powder from the flowerpot on the mantle piece, stepped in the fire, yelled, "Diagon Alley!" Dropped the powder into the fire and disappeared into burning green flames.

Rosalyn watched Fred do the same, and George, then Ron, then Molly said to her. "Rosalyn, dear, I'll go with Ginny, follow straight after us."

Rosalyn had used floo powder many times before, so she wasn't worried. As she watched Molly and Ginny disappear into the flames, she went, took a handful of powder, stepped in the fire and yelled. "Diagon Alley!"