𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 ☆ 4

Rosalyn, Harry, Ron and Hermione were sitting, squashed on the sofa, facing Scrimegour. Rosalyn's eyes were narrowed at Scrimegour as he layed a bag of things on the table.

"And this is?"

Scrimegour didn't answer, but instead waved a bit of folded parchment at her, letting it levitate in the air and unfold before he started to speak.

"Herein is set forth; The last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

"First," Scrimegour read on, as the quartet gasped. Dumbledore had left stuff to them in his will? " 'To Ronald Bilius Weasley, I leave my deluminator, a device of my own making, in the hope that when things seem most dark... it will show him the light'."

He unfolded the back on the table and gave Ron an object that looked like a lighter, but everyone in the room knew better. "Dumbledore left this for me?" Ron asked in shock. "What is it?"

"Click it and see," Rosalyn suggested before Scrimegour could speak.

So Ron did click it, and the light in a nearby lamp flew into the deluminator. Ron clicked it again, and the light flew out of the deluminator and back into the lamp.

"Cool," he remarked.

" 'To Hermione Jean Granger'," Scrimegour moved on. " 'I leave my copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard, in the hope that she finds it entertaining and instructing'."

He handed Hermione a small book. "He... he knew I liked books," she said in disbelief.

"Mum used to read us those, remember Rosie?" Ron said, and Rosalyn nodded. "The Wizard and the Hopping Pot, Babbity Rabbity and her Cackling Stump..."

Rosalyn sniggered as she saw Harry and Hermione's confused faces. "Come on... you must have heard of Babbity Rabbity?" Ron laughed.

The other two furrowed their eyebrows.

"Next," Scrimegour got them back on track. " 'To Harry James Potter, I leave the snitch he caught in his first Quidditch game, as a reminder of the rewards of hard work, perseverance, and skill'."

It was a bit strange, for Scrimegour used a cloth to deliver the snitch to Harry's hands. Harry took it from him, utterly bemused.

"And finally," Scrimegour went back to the will. " 'To Rosalyn Lily Potter, I leave an unfinished book of my own writing, The Four Pillars of Hogwarts. I had hoped to publish it someday, but I am sure that, in giving it to you, you will share my stories with the world, maybe also learning from them as well'."

The red headed girl took a second to digest this as Scrimegour gave her a small, leather bound book. "What's it about?"

"I believe it contains a substantial amount about the Hogwarts founders," Scrimegour said stiffly.

"And Dumbledore wrote this?" Ron suddenly asked.

"It is, as the will told you, unfinished, but he obviously wanted you to have it," the Minister told them.

"So is that it?" Rosalyn asked him rather rudely.

"Not yet," he answered slowly. "Dumbledore left you a second bequest, Miss Potter."

"And that is?" Rosalyn raised her eyebrows.

Whatever she expected Scrimegour to say, it wasn't-

"The sword of Godric Gryffindor."

A stunned silence. "So where is it, then?" Rosalyn asked.

"Unfortunately, the sword is not Dumbledore's to give away, as such, it belongs to-"