𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 ☆ 5

Hogwarts time! Rosalyn packed her trunk and hurried downstairs where Molly was shouting. Rosalyn sighed. Living at headquarters wasn't really helping her stress.

Eventually, though, they all got to Kings Cross Station in one piece. Getting a trolley for her trunk and holding Ruby in her cage, Rosalyn and Hermione walked together across the bridge to the platform.

Moody and Tonks led the way, Moody banging his stick on the ground, Tonks looking around rather suspiciously. Molly and all the teens went next, trunks and trolleys in their hands. "Padfoot, Scarlet, are you barking mad?" Moody suddenly hissed. That was when Rosalyn noticed the shaggy black dog and sleek red fox trotting along beside the stick.

They got down the steps and Rosalyn noticed the dog and fox trot through a door and into a waiting room. A deserted one. Rosalyn saw the shadow of the dog morph into the shadow of a man and the shadow of the fox into one of a woman. She instantly pushed the door to the waiting room open. Sure enough, her godfather stood there, smiling slightly as he looked at Rosalyn.

"Sirius, Izzy, what are you doing here?" Rosalyn asked hurriedly and worriedly. "If somebody sees you-"

"We had to see you off, didn't we?" Sirius asked. "What's life without a little risk?"

Rosalyn had her answer on the tip of her tongue. "Clearly you were all thinking of that when you were quarantining me..."

"Not the point," Izzy said, a small smile on her face. God, this girl reminded her so much of herself.

"Well I don't want to see you get shut back in Azkaban either!" Rosalyn countered. "Either of you."

Sirius beckoned Rosalyn over and she sat down beside him. Putting his arm around her, he said. "Don't you worry about us. Anyway-" he retrieved something from his pocket "-I wanted you to see this."

It was a photo, and in it there were many people. Of course, this was a wizard photo, so the people we're moving. This was another thing that made it difficult to recognise the people in it.

"The original Order of the Phoenix," Izzy explained.

Rosalyn heard Hermione again. "It's a secret society, Dumbledore formed it back when they first fought You-Know-Who."

This isn't the first Order, Rosalyn suddenly knew. Dumbledore formed it again after hearing he was back.

"Frank and Alice Longbottom," Sirius said gently pointed to a plain but nice looking couple. The man looked just like his son.

"Neville's parents," Rosalyn said.

"They suffered a fate worse than death if you ask-"

"Don't!" Rosalyn suddenly squealed.

Sirius looked at her. "R- Rosalyn, are you alright?"

"Sorry," said Rosalyn meekly. "I just- don't wanna talk about it."

"That's fine," Sirius said, tapping her leg. "That's Mad-Eye," he pointed to a much younger and non-magical eye Moody.

Rosalyn chuckled.

"And there's us," smiled Izzy fondly, pointing to a much younger couple, their arms round each other, holding each other tight. Izzy had the same face, and the same flaming red hair. Sirius' hair was shorter, and he was laughing at something Izzy had just whispered to him. His other arm was around someone Rosalyn didn't really remember, yet one that had given her the ability to remember.

"Still, it's been fourteen years," Sirius smiled to her, pointing to two more people. "And still a day doesn't go by that I don't miss your dad."

The two people that Sirius was pointing to were her parents. He had his arm round his best friend, who was her dad, with a sarcastic smile on his face. And her dad also had his arm round someone else. Someone Rosalyn felt she knew very well.