𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅 ☆ 8

The new day brought new merchandise. Rosalyn walked through the corridors without Hermione (she was in the library) or Rosalie (she was with her sisters) trying to avoid everything and everyone.

The merchandise, meanwhile, were badges. One side said Support Cedric Diggory, The REAL Hogwarts Champion! and if you pressed the badge, the picture on it spun. It was now green and had a picture of Rosalyn with a green background. It wasn't accurate because her red hair was green too, but the picture was alright. What wasn't alright was the caption Potter Stinks.

People passed Rosalyn in the corridors and hissed stuff in her ear. She got shouted at almost every minute of every day. Rosalyn was growing to become miserable when she was alone in the corridors or walking to class, she knew she was.

Suddenly some voices pulled her back to the real world.

"You like the badges, Potter?"

"You stink, Potter!"

"Potter stinks!"

"Cedric rules, go Cedric!"

Rosalyn tried to go through a doorway but someone pushed a badge in her face. It immediately turned to the green side of the badge. Rosalyn rolled her eyes, she had had enough.

"You like showing off your chest to me or d'you want to let me through?" She said testily. The girl in the way moved out pretty fast.

Cedric was lying on a bench surrounded by all his friends, looking like he wasn't doing much, so she went over now.

As soon as they saw her they jeered. "Yeahhh, read the badge, Potter!"

Rosalyn stuck her middle finger up at him, too tired to argue.

"Ohhh, Potter's pretty feisty today!"

Cedric, she noticed however, wasn't wearing a badge. He sat up as soon as he saw Rosalyn and she seized her chance. "Can I have a word?"

Cedric said. "Yeah."

One of his friends unhelpfully shouted. "You can't ask him out, he's taken!"

Another grinned and yelled. "By me!"

Cedric went slightly red and muttered. "Shut up."

Rosalyn, meanwhile, turned and asked. "You looking for a slap?"

The jeering continued as Cedric walked away with her.

"Your friends are jerks," Rosalyn told him unwittingly.

Cedric rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry about them," he then smirked. "You weren't planning to ask me out, were you?"

Rosalyn frowned. "No, ew, you're three years older than me!" She told him.

He shrugged. "Had to make sure. And by the way, a second year asked me out once when I was in fifth year, age means nothing."

Rosalyn rolled her eyes. "Anyway, I'm here to talk to you about the first task."

She had no idea how to say it, so she just came out with it. "Dragons. That's the first task. They've got one for each of us."

"Come on Ced!" Another one of his friends yelled to him, but Cedric ignored him.

"You're serious?" He asked. Rosalyn nodded. She didn't notice that Moody was now watching her, though.

"And Fleur and Krum do they-" Cedric asked.

"Yes," Rosalyn answered immediately.

"Come on Ced, leave her!" Another friend shouted.

"She's not worth it!"