𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

A flash of green light, a scream and a cry, and the house was wrecked, and Voldemort was gone.

Rosalyn and Harry Potter were just babies. And they were both crying. They also both had lightning bolt scars, Harry's on his forehead, Rosalyn's on her right forearm. Harry was under the cot when it collapsed, it was hit by a reducto curse Voldemort conjured, and it was only a matter of time before it fell. It covered Harry, and made him lie still. Rosalyn started sobbing more when she heard a noise of a motorbike.

Sirius Black, ready to rescue Harry and Rosalyn had arrived at the Potter's house. He looked around, and gasped. James, his best friend, lay dead at the top of the stairs. Lily, in the bedroom, infront of her children...

And Harry... he can't be...

Presuming Harry was dead, he fetched Rosalyn and looked at the bike. He didn't want it anymore.

He took Rosalyn Potter and ran on foot.

Meanwhile, Hagrid had arrived at the Potter household. He saw the dead bodies of James and Lily, and then saw Harry, who had started screaming for his sister as soon as Sirius had left. Hagrid saw the bike, and the boy, and knew what he had to do.

Sirius went after Peter a couple of hours later, and knew he couldn't keep Rosalyn.

He did the only thing he could do. He knew Molly Weasley had recently had a baby boy and hopefully would have a baby girl as well.

He arrived at the Weasley's and shushed the baby he had in his arms. Once she was quiet, he lay her on the doorstep with an unsigned letter explaining stuff and snuck away, he was sad he was giving her up, but he had to.

The next day, Molly found the baby on the doorstep, read the letter, and took her in. She raised her like one of her own, and the baby grew up in a wizarding house with her six brothers and one sister.

Rosalyn had red hair like Lily, but hazel eyes like James, and like the Weasley's. She was an outgoing girl, with Lily's temper and feistyness, she had a kind nature, but also a mischievous one, like James. Molly loved her, and eventually told her who she was actually born to. Who she was a sister to.

Rosalyn had seen Harry Potter: The Boy Who Lived on the news, in the papers, in the news, everywhere! But the fact that she was related to him was unheard of. She was also told about Voldemort, she was never afraid of the name, however to those around her she called him you know who, and about how he was weak, possibly dead.

She was also excited to know she had a brother, and that she would meet him one day.

Harry, however, was never told who he was, or that he had a sister until his eleventh birthday. Hagrid told him about Rosalyn, and about everything else.

Now she's eleven, Rosalyn's going to Hogwarts, and she's going to meet her brother, and she's going to get into more trouble than she can possibly imagine.