𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂 ☆ 4

The car fell into the branches hard and Rosalyn, Harry and Ron all started screaming. They fell head first into the tree but eventually straightened out. Ron was still in shock.

"My wand," he said, he looked like he was about to cry. "Look at my wand..."

Rosalyn scoffed. "Ron, that could've been your neck-"

BOOM

The three of them looked around in panic. They saw nothing, until a huge branch of the tree acted again and crashed into the front windscreen.

BOOM, BOOM

The windscreen cracked and Rosalyn thought it was a wonder it didn't fall in. A branch suddenly poked its way through the back windscreen and Rosalyn and Ron ducked to the side to avoid it.

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM

The car rocked precariously, the windows smashed, the roof caved in, and eventually the the whole vehicle with three very scared twelve year olds inside collapsed into the grass, the car was trashed.

But the tree didn't stop, it reared and moved upwards, Rosalyn and Harry bellowed. "DRIVE!" In unison to Ron, and he obliged and got them out the way just in time, as the whole tree layed itself down on the ground to try and catch them.

Thanks to Ron, they were safe, but as they drove away, the car suddenly stopped. It chucked Rosalyn, Harry and Ron out, and then spewed out the luggage in the boot. After that was done, Hedwig, Ruby and Scabbers were thrown into their owners' hands. Ron frantically checked his rat. "Scabbers, are you okay?- The car!"

The car shut it's doors and boot then drove off on its own. Rosalyn, Harry and Ron sprinted after it. It went through the alley out onto another grass patch, behind Hagrid's cabin and into the Forbidden Forest.

"Dad's gonna kill me," Ron said miserably.

Rosalyn couldn't find a counter argument, so she stayed quiet. Harry sighed and said. "We better get our luggage and take it to where everyone else's is."

So they took their trunks and picked them up. They entered the castle through the oak doors and climbed the stairs, panting.

Rosalyn put her luggage down and Harry and Ron chucked theirs."See you later Ruby," Rosalyn said hurriedly. She put everything on the table as she, Harry and Ron climbed restlessly up the stairs.

"So a house elf shows up in mine and Harry's bedrooms, we can't get through the barrier to platform nine and three quarters, we almost get killed by a tree... someone clearly doesn't want me here this year."

The three of them had hoped to go to the feast, hopefully catch Ginny's sorting and have some food, all those hopes vanished as they encountered Filch and Mrs Norris at the top of the stairs.

"Take a good look round, lads," Filch said, smirking. "Tonight may be the last you spend in this castle." He laughed mechanically. "Oh dear, we are in trouble..."

They were taken to the dungeons, and as soon as Rosalyn figured this out, she protested. "Why are we going to Snape? He's not our head of house! He'll expel us on the spot!"

Of course, she realised, this was the reason they were going there. Snape was the only Professor in the entire castle that would back up Filch, and be happy to expel Rosalyn, Harry and Ron. Of course, he had a soft spot for Rosalyn, but it had been worn away by her stubbornness.

When they got there, Snape was reading the newspaper, which had an article about their flying car escapade on it, he folded it up and kept it held infront of his face as Filch said. "The three troublemakers, Sir."