𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸 ☆ 2

It was September first that day, and the Weasley's, Rosalyn, Harry and Hermione were at Kings Cross at the moment.

They had all got their trunks out the car and Molly was just leading them all into the station when Rosalyn noticed something strange, and she stayed to investigate. She was at the back of the procession, so she knew no one would miss her.

She saw trees, rustling, but there was no wind, car lights flashing, but there wasn't anyone in the cars, or anyone around, and she saw something else, something terrifying.

A black dog, poking out from the bushes, a black, shaggy dog with yellow eyes and frightening, pointy teeth. She walked a few steps back, suddenly very scared of this dog, and then-

"Rosie? Aren't you coming?"

Harry was there, and Rosalyn looked round, seeing her brother with a confused Express on his face. She turned back to where the dog was, but it was gone.

She sighed, picking up her trunk and following Harry into the station. Once they got to the barrier, they all crossed to platform 9 and 3 quarters. And from there, everyone boarded the train.

Ron was now hanging out the window, yelling. "Mum, mum! Scabbers! He's there! Give him to me!"

Molly picked up the rat and ran with it to Ron, who took him gratefully.

"And for goodness' sake don't lose him again!" Molly shouted.

After Ron had retrieved his rat, the four of them went through the train, trying to find an empty compartment, as they talked about Harry blowing up Aunt Marge.

"I didn't mean to blow her up, I just- lost control."

"Brilliant!" Said Ron and Rosalyn together.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Honestly you two, it isn't funny, Harry was lucky that he wasn't expelled."

"I thought I was lucky not to be arrested actually," Harry put in.

"Still think it's brilliant," Ron laughed.

They reached a compartment that only had one man in it, slumped in the corner, robes obscuring his face. Hermione said, "well, everywhere else is full, so let's go here," she slid the door open and they went in.

"Who d'you think that is?" Ron asked unsurely.

"Professor R.J. Lupin," Hermione said expertly.

"Do you know everything?" Ron demanded of Hermione, and then he said to Harry and Rosalyn. "How is it she knows everything?"

"It's on his suitcase, Ronald," Hermione explained exasperatedly.

"D'you think he's really asleep?" Rosalyn asked.

"Seems to be, why?" Hermione asked.

"I need to tell you something," Rosalyn said, getting up and sliding the door closed.

The journey to Hogwarts wore on, and Rosalyn told her story about Sirius Black. She still didn't understand why it was her and not Harry that Black was after, but that was to come later.

"So let me get this straight," Ron checked. "Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban- to come after you?"

"Yeah," said Rosalyn quietly.

"This is mental," Harry said.

"But they'll catch Black won't they?" Hermione's brows were knitted together. "I mean, everyone's looking for him."

Ron was quick to put a damper on the statement. "Sure, except, no one's ever escaped from Azkaban before and he's a murderous raving lunatic."

"Thanks, Ron," said Rosalyn sarcastically.