𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸 ☆ 17

As she made her way over to them, she wondered how it must feel. To be innocent, respected, loved, then to fall so far because of a single person's selfishness. Pettigrew deserved less than what she was giving, and in that second she almost regretted sparing him.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

She had reached Sirius and Izzy in the time she had been daydreaming. They stared out at Hogwarts and Rosalyn, deciding it would be better to stop ranting in her head, joined them.

"I'll never forget the first time I walked through those doors. It'd be nice to do it again as a free man," Sirius sighed.

"The first time I walked through those doors, I was telling Lucius Malfoy that I would never go out with him," Izzy laughed.

Sirius smiled. "I remember that. James was being overprotective but what you did was much more useful."

"I slapped him," Izzy shrugged, making Sirius smile and Rosalyn laugh.

Izzy then looked to her niece. "You alright, kiddo?"

Rosalyn sighed. "I'm... okay. Okay as you can be when your whole life implodes and you find out the bad guy is the good guy and vice versa."

Izzy grinned. "Don't worry, kid. If I had found out what you just did when I was younger, I would've lost my shit way more than you."

Rosalyn smiled. "You're really cool, you know that?"

Izzy shrugged and grinned. "With the blood of a Potter but the name of a Black? Of course I am."

"So... you're married?" Rosalyn raised an eyebrow at the two of them. "It's true?"

Sirius smiled. "Well, James was a bit annoyed at first about his sister dating his best friend but, let's be honest-"

Both spoke at the same time.

Izzy said. "Siri was obsessed with me from the moment we met."

Sirius said. "Bells was obsessed with me from the moment we met."

Rosalyn grinned. "So... you were obsessed with eachother?"

Sirius sighed. "Yeah. And James and Remus didn't miss any opportunity they had to make fun of us when we started dating in sixth year. And Peter..."

Rosalyn bit her lip.

Sirius sighed. "That was a noble thing you did back there. Saving him."

"And I'm already regretting it," Rosalyn muttered under her breath.

"I know. He doesn't deserve it," Sirius said bitterly.

"I just didn't want my dad's best friends to become murderers. He's not worth that," Rosalyn sighed. "Besides, dead, he won't be tortured by what he did. Alive, he will."

Izzy smiled slightly. "You've definitely got your mother's brains."

Back up at the tree's roots, Pettigrew was begging to be spared.

"Please, boy," He said to Ron. "Haven't I been a good friend? A good pet? You wouldn't give me to the dementors would you?"

Ron shoved him off, saying disgustedly. "I let you sleep in my bed!"

Once Pettigrew realised Ron wasn't going to work, he went to plan B. Harry.

"Don't even try it," he said plainly.

He then tried plan C, and rounded on Hermione.

"Sweet girl, clever girl, surely you won't- aaaaaaarrrh!"