Chapter Twenty-Eight

Today is our last day and we're heading home in the morning. It's sad that this whole trip is coming to an end. It feels like Harry and I made so many memories together. But once this trip is over that's all they'll be, memories. I don't know where life or our relationship will go after we head home. But nothing in me doubts that we'll be together for a long time.

He makes me really happy and I love spending time with him. We spent a lot of today doing stuff that we haven't gotten to do yet before we have to leave. Then we went home and had a quiet dinner alone. It was nice. Afterwards, I started getting my stuff packed up. My suitcase is laid on the bed with my clothes everywhere. I'm trying to figure out how to fold everything to fit.

I've got two suitcases and then my small carryon bag. But my suitcases aren't that big so I've got to make some room. As I'm folding clothes, Harry walks in and sits down next to my pile of clothes. "My bedroom looks like a fashion show." He states while holding up one of my dresses. I take it from him and sigh while trying to fold it. "I've got too much stuff. I might have to leave some of it behind." I say.

"Leaving your clothes at my place...already?" His eyebrow raises.

"Well I mean if..." words had suddenly became hard. "If you don't-" I start but he cuts me off.

"It's okay," he laughs. "Make yourself at home."

I smile and he clears some drawers in the dresser for me and some space in the closet. This is starting to feel real and it scares me a little. Im happy overall but to me, leaving your clothes at his place is another step for the relationship. After I get all my stuff packed up I set my bags next to the bedroom door.

"I had a lot of fun with you these past couple of weeks." Harry says as he wraps his arms around me. My arms wrap around his neck and I smile.

"I had a lot of fun with you too. Thank you for this entire trip." I say. He kisses my forehead then pulls me into a hug. My head rests on his chest as we embrace each other. His hugs are always so comforting and makes me feel safe. We pull away slightly and I stare into his eyes. He reaches up to caress my cheek and I lean into his touch.

"We should go out tonight; do something fun on the last night we're here." He suggested.

"Like what?" I raise an eyebrow and he smiles at me. He wouldn't say what idea he's got in mind and told me it's a surprise. We had left the house and the whole ride, I kept asking for hints but he refused to tell me. We finally pull in the parking lot of a laser tag place and I smirked. "Have you ever actually played laser tag before?" I ask him as he shuts the car off.

"No. Have you?" He smirks.

"Nope." I reply. He chuckles and we head inside. They tell us some rules and what to do before giving us a vest and the guns. Harry and I got put on separate teams. Even though I've never actually played this before, I'm going to completely destroy him in this game. When the game started I tried to be stealthy while also looking for my boyfriend.

I spot him across the room and smile. I hid behind as many objects as possible until sneaking up behind him. "Harry." I whisper then hurry and hide. He turns around looking for me. I cover my mouth, trying not to laugh.

"Charlie I am determined to win this game." He says and I smile. As soon as he turns away from me I stand up and try to shoot but he dodges it. He quickly turns and holds his gun at me. "Any last words, Rose?" He calls me by my last name and I pretend to surrender in defeat.

"You wouldn't shoot your girlfriend." I say in the most dramatic voice I could muster up.

"Wouldn't I?" He gives me a playful glare. It only now occurred to me that people around us probably think we're so weird. I think we're weird but all in a fun way.

"Fine. Shoot me." I put my hands up. I bust out laughing when he closes his eyes, pretending like this is the hardest thing in the world for him. He lowers his gun and sighs. "I knew you couldn't." I smile while aiming my gun at him. Before I could shoot he got me. He really did shoot me, causing me to be out of the game.

"Okay," I nod. "I see how it is." I smile. We get through another few games before heading home. "We were probably the biggest kids in there." I laugh at us. He laughs.

"Listen if I didn't shoot you then my team would have lost." He tells me.

"Yeah that was very rude of you." I tease him.

"Oh but I still love you." He smirks before reaching for my hand and kissing it. I just grin at him. After we got home, he wanted to continue our fun in the bedroom and so we did. He really made our last night in Florida memorable for me. I'm really grateful to my dad for having Harry come along on my trip because if not then we wouldn't have been through all that we did.

Since giving this man a chance, he has shown me what a big heart he has, how warm he can be, the way he loves deeper than anyone I've ever met. Call it a miracle, destiny, or whatever but all of me believes we were meant to cross paths. We're supposed to be in each others lives for a reason...I just don't know why yet.