Chapter Sixteen

It's been about two weeks since his accident and we're leaving for our South Carolina trip in one hour. He's on his way to pick me up before the two of us go to the airport. This is going to be exciting and so much better than our last trip. We actually like each other this time and we aren't fighting. My parents are happy that the two of us are so close now. But my dad keeps asking when Harry will finally ask me to be his girlfriend.

Im trying to tell him we're taking things slow. Even if that isn't the truth. But last week the two of us did talk about taking things slow. We think it's better to get to know each other before putting labels like boyfriend and girlfriend on it. We realized how we rushed into it before and it didn't work well. My mom shouts my name from downstairs and I grab my bags before heading down.

There stood my parents at the front door talking with Harry so I hurried before they say anything embarrassing. "Ready?" I ask while walking over to them.

"Yup. We should probably get going." Harry says while helping me with my bags. I say goodbye to my parents then head out the door. We get buckled up and start going to the airport. He is having us take another private plane so it's just the two of us. I'm staring out the window, watching cars pass as he drives. He suddenly grabs my hand and holds onto it causing me to look at him and see him smiling.

I squeezed his hand to show him that I love him. He definitely understood and that's something we've been doing a lot. Through the looks on our faces, the way we hold hands, or pinky promises, it's just apart of our love language.

We got to the airport and board the plane. Once everything is ready, we take off. To pass the time, we watch a movie, play a board game and talk. Never knew until now that he's bad at board games so it's easy to win. We only got through three rounds of uno before he rage quit. It made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe. Watching him act like a child if he loses is hilarious.

Before we knew it, the plane landed and we got off. A driver took us to our house, that once again shocked me as we pulled into the driveway. Not sure why he gets houses so big but I'm not going to question it. We get out and take our bags inside. "Oh wow," I smile seeing how big the master bedroom is.

"I'm glad you like it," he says, then kissed my forehead. He set his bags down on the floor next to the bed and walked over to me. His arms wrapped protectively around me, resting his head on mine. "I just want everything to be perfect for you."

"I don't need perfect when I already have you." I smile while leaning up to leave a quick gentle kiss on his lips. Something I've noticed and grown to love about Harry is that every time we kiss, he has a strong grip on my waist, as if he's afraid of ever letting go. We pull away from each other and take a small tour of the house we'll be living in for the next week. Another thing to love about this house is that it's also on the beach.

We decide to take a walk outside and see the beach from our backyard. It's a longer walk from the house to the beach and I didn't mind it one bit. "You're right," I say while looking at the water. "I'm already loving it here. The view is perfect."

"I knew you'd like it." He chuckles. The sand between my toes is amazing because it's not too hot but the perfect amount of fluffy. He really knows how to make a girl feel special. Later that night after dinner, an idea came to my mind. I finish the dishes and join him on the couch where he is sitting. "I have an idea."

He looks up at me and asks what it is. "Let's go skinny dipping." I grin and his eyes widen.

"Seriously?" He seems so shocked by this proposal. I nod and he laughs but agrees. He goes outside but first I decide to change. I'm searching my suitcase for the coverup I've brought. After finding it, I strip completely naked then wrap the coverup around my body and go outside. He's completely submerged into the water when I approach the beach. All you can see is above his shoulders.

"The water feels great," he calls and I smile at him.

"It does." I agree as the water splashes my feet. He tells me to join him and I let the coverup fall to the ground. He stares at my body in awe as if it's the first time again. I run into the water and he wraps me up in his arms before placing a kiss on my lips. I go under the water, loving how cool and good it feels. When coming back up he grins at me.

"What?" I awkwardly laugh.

"Nothing. I'm just happy to be here with you." He tells me then swims away. He's so random some times and I love it. "Do you hear that?" He asks and I frown. We stay quiet and that's when you could hear laughing. We find the source of it and panic. There's a couple with some small kids walking by.

"Come here." He motions for me to swim closer to him. I do and we duck as far under water as possible. It would be really bad if they saw us right now. When they get a safe distance away the two of us start laughing. "That would have been bad." I say between breaths.

"Yes it would have been," he said. It got silent and he stared at me. His hand reaches up to cup my cheek. "You're so beautiful." He mumbles. That caused me to blush and he noticed. My arms wrapped around his neck. He slowly starts leaning in closer to me until his lips brushed against mine. His eyes are never leaving mine and it started driving me crazy not just kissing him right then and there.

"Charlie," he whispers, his hot breath fanning over my face. That's how close we are to each other.

"Harry." I reply. We stare at each other, nothing but pure hunger and lust in his eyes. By this time we're both holding each other close.

"Kiss me." He finally says and I do with no hesitation. Once our lips met his grip on me tightened. It felt like he tried putting all he has into it. This kiss went from rough to needy very quickly. I pull away slightly and stare at him breathlessly. "What happened to taking things slow," I ask.

"We are. This is just a kiss unless you want me to stop." He breathed. I shake my head no and he smiles before kissing me. For just a kiss, he acts like he really needs this. When it became difficult to breathe, we pull away for air. His forehead rests on mine, our breathing is heavy. "We should probably stop," he said but more like a suggestion.

"Yeah. It's getting late."

We go back inside where I change and get into bed. He joins me and holds me close to him. It's nice having someone to lay next to at night. Having him so close to me makes it easy to sleep and that's what I did.