Chapter Twenty-Two

"This is it," Harry says as he pulls up in front of the house. Makes me wonder why he feels the need to own so many large homes. He's one person. I just stare in awe as we get out and start bringing our bags inside. It's so beautiful and much larger on the inside and completely different style than the house in California. He takes in my facial features and how surprised I am by what this house looks like. It makes him smirk. "Let me show you my room, where we'll be...sleeping." He teased.

I roll my eyes at his pause and I knew exactly what he meant by sleeping. His bed alone feels bigger than my room back home. I set my things down next to the dresser and grin at him. "Nice place."

"Thank you." He sets his stuff down and comes over to me, wrapping an arm around me and kissing my head. "It's better with company to share it with."

I turn to face him, cupping his cheek in my hand. He leaned into my touch, closing his eyes. It surprised him a bit when I leaned in to place a gentle kiss on his lips. His arms go straight to my waist where he grips me tightly. He always does when we kiss. My arms are wrapped around his neck, trying to deepen the kiss and pull him closer.

Before it got too heated I pull away and stare into his eyes. "You'll always have me." I assure him. He smiles and pulls me in for another kiss. I'm so lucky to have this man. He lifts me up and lays me onto the bed. I smirk with an idea as he climbs on top of me, leaning in to kiss me again. I push him off me, before climbing on top of him and straddling him.

He smiles at me as I lean in slowly. My lips brush against his but we never kiss. I can feel him growing underneath me. "You know, I'm not really in the mood." I shrug and climb off him.

"Wait," he frowns as I head to the door. "You don't get to turn me on then leave." He rushes out of bed to chase me through the house. I hid behind the kitchen entrance, waiting for him to come running through. When he did I jump out and yell boo at him. He jumps back and gives me a playful glare. I laugh as he grabs onto me and lifts me over his shoulder.

"Where are you taking me?" I laugh but he doesn't answer. My eyes widen when he takes me into the backyard where there's a pool. "Harry no!" I yell. He laughs while acting like he's going to throw me in.

"I have no reason not to." He says. I laugh knowing that he's right.

"Please." I beg. Without saying anything else he throws me in. Halfway through the air I had a plan for a prank. When I came back up above the water I pretended to gasp for air. "Help," I pretend to drown. "I hurt my ankle." I go under the water and stay under there. After a few seconds his arms are around my waist, pulling me above the water.

"I got you." He breathes out while holding me in his arms. A frown forms on his face when I start laughing. He puts two and two together and realizes I've pranked him again. "You're kidding me," he lets go of me. "I can't believe I fell for that again."

"I'm sorry but it was the only way I could get you back for throwing me in like that."

He doesn't say anything and instead keeps his back to me. Still no response from him after calling his name. Is he actually mad about this? It was just some stupid prank. "I'm sorry," I grab his shoulder to turn him to face me. He turns around giving me a wide smile.

"You aren't the only one with jokes, Charlotte." He smirks at me. I smile and roll my eyes at him.

"Well played Styles." I reply. He winks at me as I jump into his arms, planting a kiss on his lips. He smiles into the kiss, trying to hold me closer. Before it starts getting heated, he pulls away and sets me down. "I'd love to continue this with you but these wet clothes are uncomfortable." He said.

"Then take them off." I whisper in his ear. He grabbed my waist when I start leaving kisses on his neck. One by one, each article of clothing is removed from our bodies, leaving us completely naked. He has me against the side of the pool. His kisses on my neck are rough, surely leaving hickeys. Without any warning he slips himself inside me, thrusting in and out slowly.

"Faster." I moan and he picks up his pace. My grip on his back is strong as he uses one of his arms to hold my leg around his body and the other to grip the edge of the pool. He groans loudly which makes me happy that his backyard is private. It would mortify me if people put a face to all this moaning.

"Charlie," he moans my name while burying his face in my neck. We're holding each other close for a while as his thrusts get rougher and sloppier. He pulls out before coming as we both come down from our highs. We took a moment to breathe before speaking. "I think I'm gonna go take a shower." He laughs.

"Me too." I agree. He smirks. "Not together and not in the way you're thinking." I laughed. After our showers we head out to get a few things from the store because I told him I'm making him dinner tonight. He made a joke about me not being able to cook and I laughed. But I'm determined to show him that I can do this. Maybe.