Chapter Seven

After a sixteen hour drive, we finally arrive in Texas and still have the whole afternoon to go shopping or other things. We find a hotel then leave to get a late lunch/early dinner. When we finish eating, we shop around and I thought going out tonight would be a fun idea. Things will be better than they were a couple of nights ago. It might be weird because neither of us know anyone who lives here but we can still have fun.

We got separate rooms again. This time we aren't going to a bar, it's a club and I wanted to dress a little better. I'm wearing my favorite party dress. It's pink and stops right above my knees. I even have matching shoes.

He's wearing some dressy clothes too so we both don't look so bad. Soon we leave and find a club that's on the nicer side and not dirty. I've always thought that every club is dirty but this one isn't too bad. It's packed full of people tonight. Tonight is a Saturday night so of course it is. The security guard at the front is a fan of Harry Styles so he let us in for free. I guess that could be a perk hanging out with him.

"You wait here," he shouts over the music. "I'll go get us some drinks."

I nod and watch him leave. This place is huge and the dance floor is crowded. I'm standing off to the side, next to a booth full of drunk girls. They're all laughing and giggling. "Are you here alone?" One of the girls asks.

"No my friend went to get drinks." I reply.

"You guys can join us if you want. But we're a bit wasted." She laughs. I thank her for that invitation but politely decline, telling her I'm not sure if my friend would be comfortable with that. She told me the offer stands and left to go dance. Harry comes back and gives me my drink. I thank him and take a sip.

"That group of girls invited us to hangout with them." I say to him, pointing at the dance floor where they dance.

"Go have fun with them. I'll keep an eye on your stuff." He says.

"No. Not without you."

He gives me a look as if telling me to go. Hesitantly I do and the girls welcome me with open arms. It was fun dancing with them but it would be better if he joined us. I look over and see him staring at me with a very wide smile on his face. To be honest he looks really good standing there in his all black dress clothes and hair pushed back.

I walk over to him and take the drink from his hand and set it down. He gives me a raised eyebrow as I drag him on the dance floor. I start dancing around him and he laughs but joins me. He grabs my hand and spins me around before pulling me into his chest and dipping me. I smile up at him before he lifts me back onto my feet.

We dance so perfectly together as the crowd around us seems to fade away. Lots of people were dancing sexually due to it being that type of song and he smirks at me. He places his finger under my chin and lifts my head to stare him in the eyes. He grips my waist tightly and pulls my body into his so there's no space between us. There's nothing but hunger in his eyes as he looks into mine. He starts dancing against me without ever taking his eyes off mine.

We danced together but from other's perspectives, you could say it's not the cleanest. He spins and dips me again then wrapped his arm around my waist and held me close. "Where did you learn to dance like this?" I ask him breathlessly.

"I tried practicing dance and turned out I wasn't terrible at it." He says and I laughed. What can't this man do? This night feels perfect and I'm happy we decided to come out. I figured since he danced for me, I'll show him a few moves of my own. I run my fingers across his chest and he raises an eyebrow at me. I start dancing slowly around him as he watched my every move.

He shifted uncomfortably when I started dancing against him. He grabbed my hips firmly, trying to hold me as close to him as possible. I'm not stupid, I could tell this little dance I'm doing for him is starting to turn him on a little. The song ends and I start walking away with a smirk, causing him to glare at me. When the night ended, neither of us were drunk but we went back to the hotel since it was late.

He walks with me to my door before we stop in front of it. "I had fun tonight." I smile and he nods.

"Me too. We should definitely do it again some time." He agrees. I say goodnight and close my door behind me. After throwing my bag on the bed I realized there's no way I'm getting any sleep tonight after what happened back at the club. It could be the small amount of alcohol in my body or just me but I made the risky choice to go to his room. I open my door and see him already standing there.

He is breathless as if he just ran a marathon. "I was just about-" I start to say but he cuts me short. He cups my cheeks in his hands and shoves my body against the wall roughly. He stares at me for only a second then smashed his lips against mine. Without any hesitation I kiss him back, loving every second of it. He grabs my hands and pins them above my head against the wall as the kiss grows more rough and passionate.

He used one hand to hold my hands back and the other to wrap around my waist. This is the longest and most passionate kiss I've ever had. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. We both were struggling to breathe while looking into each others eyes. "I've been," he let out a breath. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

His voice is all raspy and hoarse after that kiss. My brain is still in shock after that kiss as all I'm able to do is stare at him. He starts to speak, this time it's my turn so I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into another hungry kiss. It's like we were both deprived of each other and now that this is actually happening, nothing can stop it.

His hold on me is so strong that I couldn't pull away even if I wanted to. He acts as if he needed this kiss just as much as I did. It starts becoming a heavy kiss as his hand slips up my dress and the feeling of his cold fingers against my bare skin made me want more but I pushed him away. He gives me a look of confusion as I catch my breath.

"As much as I want this and would love to do this with you, I don't think it's a good idea. Not right now." I tell him. He runs his hands over his face and nods in agreement.

"Yeah you're probably right. I should probably go to bed." He breathes out. He leaves and I change into some comfortable clothes. After collapsing into bed I scream into my pillow. I turn over and smile widely at the fact that we kissed. Twice. That actually just happened and I don't regret it. There's no way he regrets it either. That smile never left my lips that whole night.