Chapter Twenty

Later that day we were going our separate ways so Hanna gives me a warm hug. My body completely tensed up when he leaned in to hug me. When it went on too long Harry spoke up. "Okay, it's time we go. Charlie and I have some stuff to get done today." He says as I pull away. "Hanna it was good seeing you again." He smiles but never said a word to Cole.

We get back to our car and head off to explore some more today. The car ride is silent for a while until I break it. "Are you okay?" I ask him. I watch as his hands slightly grip the steering wheel. He sighs and grabs my hand. "I'm fine. I just don't like that guy."

"Me either but I'm just trying to be happy for my best friend." I tell him.

"I know and that's fine but I don't ever want you alone with him." He replied. He's got no worries there because I don't ever want to be alone with that guy. We ended up going to a place that I've been wanting to visit. We went to the wax museum. It's a place where they have wax figures of celebrities. They even have Harry there so he's skeptical about going. I told him he didn't have too but he thinks it might be fun.

When we arrived, we saw so many great figures, then we got to Harry. He kept poking at...well himself. "This is scary." He smirks while staring between me and the wax figure of himself.

"You're so weird." I laugh. A couple of fans noticed him and he talked with them for a bit. It was funny watching him tell them about how he is creeped out by himself. When leaving we visited a couple of more places before having dinner back at our hotel with Hanna and Cole. We had this whole thing planned from the time she said she was coming on this trip. Like I said before, it doesn't feel right to cancel.

Harry is making the dinner while Hanna and I are talking in the other room. I feel bad for him because he's left to talk with Cole. "So how is everything between you guys anyway?" I ask her. She goes on to tell me what an amazing guy he is and that she feels lucky. The smile on her face and the happy in her eyes made it impossible for me to ruin her relationship. The past is in the past and ever since giving him a second chance, Cole hasn't done anything bad.

"I'm happy for you, truly." I assure her. She thanks me and asks about Harry and I. Not much to tell but I fill her in on some stuff and she smiles. This is why we're such good friends, we can tell each other everything and get along so well. Dinner soon is ready and we all sit to eat. We mingle, nothing too interesting until Harry's phone rings. He looks at it and apologizes, saying he has to answer.

I watch as he leaves the room and smile politely. Then there were three. "So-" I start but Hanna cuts me short.

"I'm sorry Charlie but can you hold that thought. I've gotta use the bathroom. Too much wine." She laughs then heads off. Then there were two. This is awkward and not fun at all. "Hey, I wanna apologize about before. What I did wasn't okay." Cole apologizes to me. That's a start.

"That's okay. It's all in the past. Im just happy for Hanna." I tell him. He smiles before resting his hand on my leg under the table.

"Good. I feel that way too." He agrees. I chuckle awkwardly and try to scoot away from him. He didn't get that hint and held onto my leg tighter. Looks like he is still a piece of garbage and things didn't change. What am I supposed to say to my best friend. Harry walks back in the room and he removes his hand from my leg.

"Sorry about that. Everything okay?" He raises an eyebrow at me. I nod and lie saying that everything is great. The rest of dinner goes well and after we all decide to go hangout on the balcony. Hanna and I do the dishes since Harry did cook the meal and I doubt Cole helped at all. "I'm going to head outside if we're all done here." She says and I nod.

I told her I'm just finishing up the last couple of dishes then I'll meet them outside. A sigh leaves my mouth as I get everything put away. My brain keeps going back to what he did earlier and how I'm supposed to tell Harry. If I say anything now then it would ruin the whole night. I feel arms around me and smile.

"Harry I've got-" I started and turned to face him. When seeing that it's Cole I shove him away and glare at him. "What are you doing?"

"There's something between us. There's no way you don't feel this." He says while trying to grab my waist and pull me close.

"Seriously stop. I'm not interested in you and I'm not interested in hurting my best friend either." It felt like no use trying to push him away.

"She doesn't have to know then." He buries his face in my neck, trying to kiss me. I did the only thing I could think of and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine.

"What the hell is going on?" Hanna glares. Harry comes in just after she did. When he saw what was happening he came over to me and cupped my cheek in his hand. He gave me a look to see if I'm okay then grabbed Cole by his shirt and lifted him. He shoved him against the wall with an angry glare.

"Don't ever lay a hand on her again or any other girl for that matter." He says before punching him in the face.

"Okay Harry, that's enough." I say trying to make him stop. He turns and glares at me.

"No Charlie it's not enough. This piece of shit needs to learn that it's not okay to put their hands on women!" He yells at me. He turns back around and grabs Cole again by his shirt. "Does it make you feel powerful? You feel like a man?" He asks but before he could answer, Harry hits him again.

"Can you control your boyfriend please." Hanna glares at me.

"Me?" I ask in anger. "My boyfriend isn't the one touching other girls without their permission." I say. That's when I realize none of this fighting is going to help and I just want them to leave.

"Get the hell off me." Cole says before punching Harry back in the face. It all became too much for one night so I made both of them leave. This is going to go down as the worst dinner in history.