Chapter Seventeen

When I had woken up in the morning, it felt like the best idea to hop in the shower since I'm in need of one. Before crawling out of bed I look over and see him sleeping peacefully, making me smile. He looks cute when he sleeps. As soon as the warm water from the shower hit my skin, I completely relaxed. Showers have always made me feel good and gave me personal time to think for myself.

I've got music playing from my phone but not too loud that it wakes him up. I'm singing along to the music and washing the shampoo out of my hair that when I felt arms around my waist, it made me scream. I turn around and see Harry standing there. He chuckles at my reaction while I'm giving him a glare. "Don't do that."

"I'm sorry," he grins. "I just thought it would be nice to shower with my girl."

I laugh and nod my head. After washing his hair I took a wet washcloth to his chest. He watched me carefully, making me feel self conscious under his gaze. His arm snaked around my waist, pulling our bodies close. It took everything for me not to look into his eyes because if I did, that taking it slow rule would go right out the window. "Charlie," he says my name deeply. "Look at me."

When I didn't listen he placed his finger under my chin and forced me to look him in the eyes. His eyes weren't those bright green ones I'm used to seeing. They're much darker now. Filled with lust and need. "We shouldn't be doing this." I try and get out but it sounds weak.

He leans down close, his lips on my ear. "I can't control myself when it comes to you." He whispers. Without another word he shoved me against the shower wall, his arms on either side of me so I couldn't move. Nothing has even happened yet and I'm already breathing hard. Something about the way he looks at me makes my heart skip more than a beat.

He keeps looking between my lips and my eyes. Contemplating whether or not he wants to break our rule or not. Looks like he made up his mind because before I knew it, his lips were on mine in a passionate kiss. When the kiss grew rough, he trailed his way down to my neck. Once he made sure to leave a hickey he just kept trailing down further.

His kisses stopped when he got to my stomach. He looks up at me with a devilish smirk and without any warning attached his lips to my clit. My fingers run through his hair, trying to pull him closer to me. His hold on my body is strong, so that way I cannot move. My breathing is picking up as he starts roaming my body with his hands.

Something in me makes me so nervous under his touch that it causes me to tremble. He pulls away to leave wet sloppy kisses on my lips and face. "Harry," I push him off and he frowns at me. Normally he is the more dominant one so when I took over, it put a look of surprise on his face. He seemed to like it nonetheless.

My fingers traced the tattoos on his chest; his eyes closed when my hand reached down and grabbed his member. He moaned when I started moving my hand. "Stop," he lets out while pushing me away. "I need you now." He says. Before I could react, his lips were on mine. My arms were wrapped around him as his hands had a strong grip on my waist. I could feel him against me, making me want him more.

"Please Harry," I whisper. He groaned as he slipped himself inside of me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as he thrust in and out of me. He moans into my neck before leaving sloppy kisses on my lips. He lifts me up, my legs wrapping around him as his thrusts got harder. We were so lost in the moment that when my phone started ringing, it took us by surprise.

"Harry." I moan.

"Let it go to voicemail." He replies. I don't normally like doing that but in this case I do. I'll just check it later. Soon his grip on me tightens as he rests his forehead on mine. "I'm getting close." He lets out breathlessly. I only nod in agreement while his thrusts get sloppier. He pulls out right before coming and after coming down from our highs he set me down where we both finish our shower.

We get out and change into some clothes then I go and check my phone. It's a missed call from my friend Hanna. I wonder what she wanted. Plus it's really early in the morning right now in Vegas. I decide to call her back and after a minute, she answers. "Oh my god," she sighs. "I'm so glad you called me back. I have exciting news."

"What?" I chuckle.

"I just started dating this guy I met like a week ago and he is amazing." She sounds very excited over the phone. "I know it's quick and I'm always making crazy impulsive decisions but he's a great guy." She defends. "I just needed my best friend to know because my parents don't approve of him."

"Of course I'm happy for you. Congratulations Hanna. I can't wait to meet him."

She thanks me for the support and we chat some more before hanging up the phone. "Who called?" Harry asks as I'm joining him in the kitchen.

"My friend Hanna. She's dating some new guy." I reply and frown. "We should go shopping for some food."

He agrees with me and we get ready and leave. The store seems full today. There's so many people that it's hard to walk without bumping into someone. It seems like some people are noticing him and getting excited. He meets a few people before we get what we need and head home. It was a pretty successful trip.

By the time we got back to the house it was lunch time so I decide to make us both something since he is always doing the cooking. Granted he can make more than me but it's my turn. We sit down to eat and I have an idea. "We should go out tonight. Maybe like a bar or something just to get out and do something."

"Sounds good to me. Im happy going anywhere you choose." He tells me. After eating, I do some research and try to find bars near us that we could go to. There's a couple that seem nice enough so we're just going to have to see.