CHAPTER 50: I love you,Riele Morris

A/N: Explicit content. Rated 🔞, read at your own risk. Just skip the whole chapter to the next if you are not comfortable with reading scenes like this❗❗❗
*******

RIELE'S POV

I felt his hand move all the way down till he lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He moved with me but I could care less where he was headed as I could only concentrate on two things. His lips on mine and his hand on my ass.

It wasn't until I felt the soft mattress on my back that I opened my eyes to meet his own questioning ones. It was obvious the underlying question he silently asked.

I Internally swooned. Seth was such a gentleman. Someone call my mama and tell her I found my husband please.

"I'd stop if you....."

"Shut up and fuck me already Seth".

His eyes widened and I laughed. I might have said that boldly but I knew a blush was creeping up my face at this moment.

"Now how can I say no to that?".

I wasn't given the time to reply as he kissed me again, totally shutting off every part of me that might have wanted to take my words back, although I doubt there was any.

"Seth!" I gasped as the buttons of my shirt flew through different directions. The only answer I got in response was an innocent shrug from him.

"It had to go". He said.

I watched him move down till I could only now see his hair. I might have been a virgin but I wasn't dumb sexually. I knew what was coming but I just couldn't shake off the embarrassment.

I tried calling his attention back to my face but he was having none of that as one finger hooked around my panties and he looked up at me. Throwing daggers back at him in warning not to try what he was thinking, he raised his hands in surrender chuckling. Finally he drew my panties down in the slowest most torturing way as I squirmed for some sort of release I couldn't decipher.

"Seth" I breathed out in a moan

With a groan of his, he turned me to the side giving me a spank on my ass causing a momentary hitch in my breath.

"If you keep making that sound, I doubt we'd ever leave this room".

I was so aroused I couldn't even utter a word. Nobody told me spanking felt that good. He had never done that with me previously before our breakup.

I was flipped back on my back and before I could recover I felt his tongue at my entrance causing my hips to buckle in response as I moaned out.

"Ooooh fuck".

"Fuck is definitely becoming one of my favorite words from you". He whispered and his breath fanned against my pussy causing a shudder to course through me.

He went back to licking, sucking and tongue fucking my pussy while I became a moaning mess. I could feel an orgasm building up and I was so ready till he stopped.

"Nooooooo".

"Calm down my love" He grinned climbing back up and kissing me " we have all night to ourselves".

I was entranced. How could smiling be this beautiful on a human?

"You're so fucking wet babe"

How did he get down there so quickly again?.

No time to dwell on that too much as he sank a finger straight into my pussy eliciting a moan from me.

"You like that?".