CHAPTER 46: Uh-oh

WRITER'S POV

Seth had now gotten impatient and decided to go carry her up himself if that was what it took.

Stepping out on to the chilly parking lot he cussed at how cold it was and knowing his girl, she was putting on anything but clothes that covered her properly. He had no complaints though. He loved that she liked flaunting her body and it was easy access anyways.

Smiling at his dirty thoughts he came to a halt in front of her car. Soon enough the smile was replaced with confusion when he noted that she was nowhere around the car or the parking lot. The restaurant had just one entrance, safe for the back door from which the kitchen was adjoined. She definitely won't take that part as it was prohibited but at this point he didn't mind checking. Something was not right, he could feel it. He didn't like the goosebumps that were beginning to form on his hand as he made his way to the kitchen exit and it wasn't because the outside was cold.

"Nobody uses this exit sir and we can assure you nobody passed by here".

He had asked the person in charge by the kitchen exit and that was the reply received.

During his walk there he had kept on trying her number. All to no avail.

What was going on?.

His mind was restless. The way it kept screaming bad thoughts was alarming and he knew deep within him it was no longer something to play about.

Hitting the dial on a number on his phone he waited impatiently for the other end to pick up.

"Long time Se____

"Enny, I sent you a number just now. How soon can it be tracked?".

"Well hello to you too"

Seth tapped his feet impatiently. This wasn't the time to play about and he didn't want to sound rude to his friend also. So he chose silence. The silence spoke volume and passed his message correctly as Enny could finally read the mood his friend was currently in.

"Give me a minute". He hung up.

Seth immediately dialed the emergency line to lay a report. He didn't know if he was taking things too far and maybe Riele was okay somewhere and would soon pop out to laugh in his face about how scared he was and how she planned this whole thing. He prayed it was so but before then, he wasn't taking this whole thing for granted.

He was in his car heading to Riele's house as he called his assistant giving orders.

"Call all the hospitals in New York. I don't fucking care how you would but I need a report in 30 minutes if she had been rushed there or something".

"Sir i_____"

The beep followed after Seth hung up on her. He was slowly losing his mind as he got to Riele's house meeting Greta on her way out.

Greta wasn't always around but since the death of Candice, Seth made sure she would always come around to the house to check on how Riele was doing and also clean up as Riele wasn't in the mood to tend to anything but stare at the walls in her room all day.

"Greta!" he hurriedly ran to her and the woman startled, took two steps back with a hand placed on her chest.

"Seth. What's the matter?. Are you okay?".

Seth had always liked Greta and so the first name basis was one thing he made sure she got used to. She treated him as a son and he returned the same energy to her.

"Where's Riele?". He was now shaking a scared Greta .

The wide eyed woman tried saying something but she was too shocked to.