54. Italy, here they come

Business class was comfortable--even more so when they owned a business class hover-flight.

But a little more than comfortable for Viridian since he decided to get drunk. And Lyris noticed that his mate was a mushy drunk, as he kept trying to get Lyris onto his lap the entire flight before he dozed off.

"Viruuus," Viridian drawled. "Come here, I'll keep you cozy." He pulled Lyris on top of him only because the latter let him.

"You've had enough, okay?" Lyris gently grabbed the now empty glass of wine from Viridian. "No more."

"But I like it." Viridian looked at his mate with a blank face. "Makes me go woopy."

Lyris chuckled and nestled further into his mate. "You're cute when you're drunk."

Viridian pulled his mate closer and nuzzled his neck. "You're cozy."

Lyris climbed down from his mate's lap and laid down, pulling Viridian down beside him gently. "Sleep."

Viridian kept mumbling, as he got comfortable in his mate's arms, wrapping his own around Lyris' waist and nuzzling his shoulder.

"I'll give you anything you want." Viridian mumbled.

"Really?" Lyris whispered, raking his fingers through his mate's hair.

"Yes. You're my person."

"I'm your person?" Lyris kissed Viridian's forehead.

"Yes. You're my whole world and I'll give you anything and everything. You're so beautiful and kind, you have a pretty smile, you look like a chipmunk when you eat, you're terrible at driving and you sneeze like a gorilla."

Lyris chuckled, holding back his tears. "I don't sneeze like a gorilla!"

"I don't care, you brought it bad for me. I don't think I can go a single day without you next to me."

Lyris kissed Viridian's cheek.

"Good--neither can I."

--

Italy was buzzing with people.

Lyris coaxed Viridian to drink his hangover tea before they could land.

"Drink it, don't be such a baby." Lyris waved the tetra pack around.

Viridian was purposely leaning away from it.

"That smells terrible, get that thing away from me." Viridian eyed the pack as if it was going to eat him.

"Just drink it Dian," Lyris ran behind his mate. "You're worse than Sal."

(A/N: Sal is Lyris' nephew, just in case you don't remember :) )

"I don't care, ew, Lyris, what the hell, move."

Lyris had his mate locked in his seat as he sat down on Viridian's lap.

"It's just tea, Dian."

"No, no, ew, smells gross," Viridian was shaking his head side to side.

Lyris opened his mouth and spoke, knowing he was going to regret it later.

"We can do it at the hotel for as long as you want."

Viridian halted all his movements, eyeing his mate and a slow smirk crawled to his face.

Viridian wordlessly gulped the tea in a second.

"You should've said so sooner."

--

Lyris was in the shower for a long time after a long flight, and all he wanted to do was sleep, and so did his mate, but Viridian wanted to sleep with his mate.