CHAPTER 51

Avu- Our girl is born...won't you see her? Don't you want to hear her addressing "Pitaji"! (Father)

Tears dropped from her eyes to his chest...

Avu- I have promised our princess that I will introduce you to her soon....You want that little heart to get broken?

Avu- Why are you laying like this! You promised me that we will take our last breathe together.

His chest rose up...
Was he breathing faster?

Avu- You can hear me right? I know...open you eyes now. Enough now!

Could he listen to her?

Avu- Please open your eyes...Wasn't the last time enough? When I....I..k-i-s-s-e-d you?

She softly beat him.

Avu- I will not run away from you when you will ask me for a kiss.
I will not stop you from holding my waist when we are in public!
I will not punish you not to touch me for a week ever when you will make mistakes.

She was crying badly...her head in his chest. His cloth was wet...

There was a bang in the door.
Avneet wiped her tears and opened the door.

The king and queen came to her.

Queen- Avneet...
Avneet stood up and went to her...the queen engulfed her into a hug.

King- Sister, I know the situation isn't easy...but you have to stay strong.

He king sais looking at her messy state, who was crying badly hugging his wife.

Avu- They had to mix poison brother...
Queen- You have to stay strong for him. He will be fine Avneet dear.

Avu- May I please stay here with him.
King- Yes sister. As long as you want...but you daughter needs you too right?

Avu- May I take him to our kingdom then?
King- Okay I talk with the doctor.

Avu- Thanks brother.
King- No formalities dear...

The king and queen left giving Avneet the access to stay with her husband alone.

When she returned back to sit to him, she gasped of happiness. Siddharth was looking weakly at her.

Avu- Y...you... H...how a..
Sid-   Av-Avneet!

She sat closer to him.
Sid- Promise me, that you will not harm yourself and will always stay hapy with or without me?

He said holding his breathe and panting.

Avu(teary)- H...how can you s...say such thing huh!

He wanted to wipe of her tears that rolled down her cheeks but he was too weak for that.

Sid- If...you cry like this I don't find peace darling...

Avu- I will not cry. You know? We have got a daughter whose eyes are as pretty as you.

He smiled weakly but it showed how happy he was.

Sid- I...I am a fa...father now?
Avu-(smile) Yes!

Sid- H...hee smile must be as pretty as...you...yours...
Avu- Get well soon, then I will show her to you.

He smiled. But she was confused if it was of happiness, pain or was he sad?

Sid- Take care of everything Avneet. You are capable of handling our kingdom... R...remember I...I will always s...stay by your side...ma...maybe not physically... Raise our pri...ncess well...I will be proud to see her...I...l-o-v-e you...

His eyes were getting closed.

Avu- What are you blabebling! Nothing will hapen to you! I promise I won't stop you to kiss me...Please don't close your eyes...Please...I...I can't stay without you...

She held his hand. He held her tighter, but soon the grip loosened.

Avu- You forgot about your promise? We will take our last breathe together...you can't break your promise. MARK MY WORDS, I WANT TO SEE YOU ALIVE WHEN I RETURN.

She said and ran to call the doctor. He could barely keep his eyes open. Happy tears leaked from his eyes...
What a pretty beautiful cute and lovely wife he has who cares and loves him more than anything...He was a father...they had a baby girl.
He smiled and his eyes got closed.
_____________

Okay next one I will update soon, but I just want to end this here. Can you please tell me if I could make it emotional?
I will update soon I promise. Maybe a double update?