CHAPTER 22

Recap- Prince Siddharth asked her to bring some food secretly to his room.

Avneet took a bowl and went to his room without knocking as it would make sound as someone might know that he prince is secretly eating food.

But as she entered she found him changing his upper clothings. His abs amused her and just then he turned and saw her when their eyes got locked. His eyes appeared different to her and even if she wanted she couldn't look back.

He smirked seeing her and soon wore an upper. She lowered her lashes and was so lost in her world that she didn't notice him coming. When he came too close to her she got her senses back and looked here and there.

Sid- Keep in on the table.
Ordering her he closed the door.

Avu- I...m..ust t...take y...you leave rajj..ku..mar.
He smirked and sat o his chair like a king.

Sid- Don't think I didn't catch you drooling on me.
Avu- I am s..sorry f..for my a..act.

Sid- Uhu...no point of sorry now. hmm...let me think hat should the punishment be...
She bit her lips in fear.

Sid- I am quite hungry...should you feed me or....
Avu- yes... I can feed you r..rajkumar I did it with many kids.

Sid- do you wanna say I am a kid?
Avu- N..o I didnt...m..mean that.

He took steps closer to her. She felt goosebumps with each his steps. her gaze didn't leave the ground.

He caught her waist and pulled her closer. Her hands went to his chest for the sudden act. Her bitting lips went harder in shyess.

Sid(huskily)- Stop bitting your lips. And look at me.
She stopped biting her instantly but couldn't meet his gaze.

He felt her shivering due to their closeness.
He held her chin and lifted her face though she still couldn't meet his gaze.

His thumb touched her soft lips and he gently rubbed it. He leaned close to her but stopped at a distance

Sid- Next time, no mistakes would be forgiven.

He left her and she escaped quickly.

He smiled at her and rubbed the back of his neck.

Sid- Finally getting close to her... we will soon have the rights to see eachother in the same room everyday... just wait a few days....

________