CHAPTER 25

Maharaja Krishna Kumar understood about how badly they were trapped in a whirlpool. He decided of call Siddharth and share this as he knew siddharth would be taking over his kingdom soon and might have some plans to this trap.

Siddharth came in as he was asked. The servants went out as it was a personal discussion.

Maharaja explained the game of the enemy.

Sid- How did all these happen! I can't even belief. I am sorry father I made us fall deeper into the trap appointing him as our doctor.

Maharaja- How much I am experienced son, he would have taken out some other plans to prosecute his game. I have heard his name and also from my old doctor, Jagdeep that his brother is not a good person.

Sid- I will become more alert and responsible.

Maharaja- Thats like a prince. But no mistakes from now.

Siddharth nodded.

Maharaja- Do you have any idea about what he wants as his reward to treat me?

Sid- No father.

Maharaja- He wants....

Sid- Yes Father?

Maharaja- Maybe I should tell you when the right time comes.

Sid knew his father was a man of words thus he look his leave. He was frustrated and thought to go to the riverside where he had a conversation with avneet. He really liked that place full of peace and no human interference.

_____

In the riverside:

He found a girl sitting there caressing a squirrel. He knew the curls of her hair. All his frustration flew away as he saw her and he began smiling seeing her.

Suddenly the breeze blew which made him sneeze and the girl got aware of his presence.

Girl- Rajkumar....
She immediately stood up and bowed to him.

Sid- Avneet, will you accept me as your friend?
{So the girl is Avneet as  you all might have guessed.}

Avu- But you are....{she then remembered how ashi said the same to her. She smiled about how down to earth they were}

Sid- it isn't a matter. Will you?

She doesn't know what happened to her. Words were locked in her mouth and all she could do was to nod her head shyly. He smiled to her and sat down followed by her.

Sid- Then just stop bowing to me everytime.
She nodded.

Sid- Why are you here now?
Avu- Whenever I am sad or I get freetime I like to spent my time here, as its beautiful and peaceful.

Sid- Are you sad now?
Avu- I heard Maharaja was poisoned and his permanent doctor was my father....so I miss him.

Sid- I can understand....Just the thought of loosing him today brought me sorrow too while you are actually facing it.
Avu(gathering courage)- A..re you s-sad too?
He was silent.

Avu(In mind)- Congratulations, he is angry now. What was the need to ask him this!
Her thoughts were broken as he spoke up.

Sid- No I am not angry instead happy to your question. Just thinking how to answer you.

None were talking too each other looking in the eyes but the river and how he read her mind amused her.

Sid- Your expressions Avneet.
She knew she was red of embarrassment.

Avu- Can we change the topic?
Sid- You are cute....anyways, I liked this place so thought to visit here...I won't deny I was a bit frustrated so I came here...

Avu- Won't the guards find you?
Sid-I had a talk with father today about me dressing ordinary and roaming in my kingdom to know it properly and luckily he agreed.

Avu- Why didn't you come out of the palace much rajkumar?
Sid(huskily)- Hmm, someone is pretty interested about me. Maybe they can meet me alone everyday and explore me...

She felt her cheeks heating.

Avu- I didn't mean that...
Sid- But when did I take your name?
Avu- You said we are friends, so may I have the right to order you to stop teasing me?
Sid- as you wish princess.

Avu- Ah don't tell that. Firstly it doesn't suit from a prince's mouth and secondly I ain't a princess...Its embarrassing.
Sid- Then, I would obey you my queen.
Avu- I ain't a queen either!

Sid- I didn't say "a" queen I guess....
He chuckled.

Sid- Fine I will stop teasing you.
Avu- Thank god.

Sid- But I was serious about it. Will you help me explore the outside world? My future kingdom...
Avu- Sure Rajkumar...anytime you are free just inform me and I will show you many things.

Sid- Well then I guess its time for a goodbye.
Avu- Goodbye.

They smiled
-