CHAPTER 2

That evening Prince Siddharth got ready waiting for his to be finance.

After a while a lot of people entered the living room getting warm welcome by the Nigams.

Ruk- Please take a sit.

They sat. And no need of suspence they are the parents of siddharth's to be finance.

Siddharth saw a girl sitting with a veil.
He could understand that she is his to be finance.

Siddharth got up and touched the feet of the new comers. Probably they are the girl's father and mother.

Maharaja Krishna- Here is my son raja Darka. Meet siddharth

Raja darka- Take blessings son. So lets not delay because we have a long way to return.

Maharaja Krishna- Sure.

Raja Darka- she is my daughter, Ashi.

Introducing Ashi singh

Introducing Ashi singh. A beautiful understanding princess. She is the daughter of Raja Darka and is to be engaged with Siddharth, the prince of Santinagar. She is not the villain.

After few talks, their marriage was fixed. Ashi's face was still covered with a veil.
Lastly they took a leave fixing the marriage and engagement date.

The Nigams announced that their prince is getting married and there was a celebration mood among the land.

______

The next day Avneet met with Piddi as per their work and a little bestie talks.

Piddi- Avneet, I have found a master job for you.

Avu- Whats it?

Piddi- Have you heard that the Prince is getting married? There comes a news that they wants a dancer who would dance at their engagement. And they would pay a great amount.

Avu- B...but...

Piddi- what now?

Avu- Will I be able to do that?

Piddi- common, give it a try!

Avu nodded and went to the palace for the further information.

There was audition and to make it shocking, she was selected.

Avu's pov:
Thank You Bhagwan. I have found a job and I will earn well.... Then I can do the treatment of father.
End of her pov.

_______

Did you guys find it interesting?
Sidneet's first meet soon.
Dont kill me for sidashi's marriage. Its just a fanfiction.