CHAPTER 19

After a few days Siddharth went to the kitchen to check his beloved Avneet.
She was wearing a simple churidar but it appeared beautiful to him. She was cooking someting and looked like and angel.

He went towards her. She noticed him and as soon as she did that, she tried bowing but he signed her not to do that.

Sid- Don't forget my identity is unknown to the majority.
Avu- pardon....

Sid- What are you cooking?
Avu- shahi kabab. 

Sid- Will you support me in a secret mission?
Avu- Surely.

Sid- Can you present me this sahi kabab after it gets ready? In my room secretly. No one should know about it.

Avu- Okay. I will make sure about it.

Siddharth left.
Sid- I am just unable to wait to eat the shahi kabab. It smells soo delicious. The lunch will be done late today as we have meeting with the other nation. The kings will be invited and I can't even eat properly.
So why shouldn't I taste it now? Afterall I am the prince! And I dont regret it.

With avneet:

Avu(in mind)- He is so cute...just like a child. I know he is hungry. His eyes and face clearly told that. I bet no one can be so down to earth as a prince other than him.

_

Her impression about him is developing.
A very romantic chapter on the way.

Do you think I am doing good?
Actually nowadays I am not getting time to upload stories due to busy schedule and whenever I get time I am watching my obsession....
Please tell in the comments as it boosts up
🌿