CHAPTER 13

Sid- you mean kabiraj ji? who used to be my father's favorite doctor?

Avu- sorry rajkumar I cannot help you in that. father always treated me like a princess and never made me feel that i didn't have this or that. But towards his last days he suddenly fell sick and that made me look for an earning then I went to have his treatment but he passed away!

Sid- I am sorry for you.

She was still looking at the river. And hearing him she smiled a bit.
she never thought of him being so down to earth and she was happy as she was talking her heart out with the prince of the kingdom which also surprised her a bit.

Sid- well, now it has been a while so I must leave. no one knows where I am and it would be a great topic if they finds I am not in the palace.

In such a small conversation she felt very comfortable with him and she wanted to know about him too but she knew her limitations. she was a normal girl while he was the prince.

Avu- thank you for hearing me.... i feel relieved somewhat now. Also I apologise for speaking too much.
She heard him chuckling.

Sid- I also felt quite better getting to know about your life. I promise to help you finding the mystery of you dad. Well meeting soon then!

avu- we will meet again?
She suddenly got courage from somewhere and dared to say this to the prince.

He moved closer to her and held her chin making her look in his eyes.

Sid(huskily)- How can I miss a chance to have a conversation with the most beautiful dancer?

He disappeared with his words not before noticing the shocked but blushing figure of his
"most beautiful dancer".