CHAPTER 17

She was heading towards ruksaar's cabin when she heard a maid.

Maid- The prince is calling you.
Avu (gulping) - m...me?

She gathered her courage and somehow went to the prince's room with tiny steps.

She opened the door which made a huge sound making her flinch.

Sid turned towards her.

Avu(looking at the floor)- I...I am so sorry rajkumar. I didnt mean to laugh at you. I promise not to laugh like that. Please do not fire me. I beg yo...

She was cutted as he showed his hand which was an expression to stop.

Avu gulped her saliva more thinking he will fire her when he heard his footsteps coming closer to her.

No one dared to look at the prince so did she.

Sid- I can forgive you only in one condition.

Avu- I am ready to agree rajkumar.

Sid- My friend wouldn't come and I went to tell you that but I just explored something.

Avu nodded bitting her lips.

Sid- so from tomorrow I will be present at the kithchen. And no one know's the prince's face as they are all new, whereas you know. And I want you to hide my identity.

Avu nodded.

Sid- If you make any mistakes this time, (huskily) You will have to face your punishments. Got it?

Avu nodded.

Sid- You may leave.

____

Sid(in mind)-Now I can spent more time with her.

Suddenly a maid came informing him the messege that Ashi has been vomiting these days.