CHAPTER 3

It was the mehendi ceremony on Santinagar.

(Imagine him with some jewelleries.)

The prince looked charming handsome.
The whisper went about how lucky his to be wife would be to get him as her husband.

Soon the Bride Came.

(Imgine her with some more jewelleries and her face covered with a veil

(Imgine her with some more jewelleries and her face covered with a veil.)

The King announced the ceremony to begin.
Few maids started applying mehendi on Ashi's hand.
After a while she was done.

Now it was the time for some dance and song.

For their entertainment the chosen dancers were called.

Few did solo performance while some were group performance to make the royal happy. The invited kings-queens and Siddharth clapped at their performances.
Ashi's mehendi were drying thus she smiled showing her happiness.

After that a girl with yellow lehenga came and bowed to the royals.

She begun with her performance.
She never learned dancing from someone but she knew kathak and bharatnattyam.
She presented a mixed performance of the two forms of dance.

All were amazed seeing her as she alone was enough to light up the mood with her beautiful presentation of dance.

(Imagine her dancing in Deewani Mastani)

She completed her dance and the crowd cheered loudly. But the prince was too lost to notice.

Soon the ceremony ended and lets peep into siddharth's room to see what he was doing.

Reading books at night was one of his habits.
But today is was different. He couldn't focus on the book. He was feeling restless. Everytime he was trying to concentrate his mind went to the girl in yellow lahenga who danced in the ceremony.

Sid- What is wrong with me? I am unable to do anything!
Who was she who made my senses get out of my control?

That night he was even unable to sleep properly. But once he did, he saw her face in his dream.

With avneet:

She was happy as she got so much money for dancing. She got paid the highest as the kings were quite impressed of her. She got the highest voting.

Avu- Now I can do the treatment of Babaji. Thank You so much bhagwan. I never thought I will earn so much a day.

She sat beside her father and caressed his head.

Avu- you will be fine soon.

__________