CHAPTER 47

Skipping to Siddharth and Avneet's marriage day. Yes...you read it right...the two true lovers were taking a step to officially claim them as theirs. They have waited a long to get together...they weren't sure if they could make it together but when destiny finally gave them the chance, they didn't miss the chance to grab it.  

The bride sat in front of the mirror looking at herself. It was a big day for her. Things went unexpected since the last months. She is happy with whatever she has now, only if her father was alive. She walked up to the balcony and looked up the sky. 

Avu- Father, I hope you are happy with my decision. 
A cold breeze ran through her body and she took it as a yes from him. The groom and the wedding hall was ready, it was only the wait for her to go and complete the ceremony. She sat on the stool and was picked up by some of her brothers, who aren't by blood but loves her so much. 
They took her to the mandap (Because, this is a Hindu kingdom, the marriage was of hindu rituals. Mandap is the place where the wedding happens.)

After a while she was asked to remove the two leaves which she was holding to cover up her face. She blushed even before looking at him and slowly removed the leaves. Her brown orbs met those hazel pair of her attraction. 
Looking at each other both smiled...They thought the same fact...how lucky they were to have each other. 
He was lost in her beauty. She stole his heart every day and every moment with her personality and her beauty, and he never failed to notice that, but today he felt as if he was really blind to see absolute how beautiful she is. She looked to eternal. 

The citizens of the kingdom along with some respected rulers were present. They happily watched them getting married. There was no mistake in the decorations or the preparation. 

(Though I have attended weddings yet I don't know the marriage rituals. In my childhood I was busy to run around while the wedding was going and now I probably look for foods or observe every other things than the rituals. Bear me.😂💕😁🤷‍♀️)

The priest told the prince to fill her partition with vermilion. She closed her eyes taking a deep breathe and he filled her partition with the bright red sindoor. She was veiled and taking that opportunity she blushed which she was holding for long. Her heart was beating faster and faster every moment. 
Little did she know her husband was more happy than her? He won her heart, he stayed by her side, he supported her and he loves her. To his happiness, she loves him back and now they are officially claimed to each other's. He recalled the memories of him getting married with Ashi. 

"If she could attend our wedding, she would be happier than us. She really did a lot. I hope she is happy with her love in heaven", he thought. 

The guests blessed them with their everything. Everyone were happy. Maybe the royal elephant too, because the workers struggled to stuff food in his mouth a few days back but today he ate a lot. 
______________________________
( I am skipping the rituals. I love you guys even if you hate me🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️ )

Avneet sat in their room with the veil covering her face. She smiled recalling the whole day. She was too nervous but everything went in a flash. She is the wife of the Prince Siddharth Nigam...she is Avneet Nigam. 

She remembered what Ruksaar has said to her:

FLASHBACK:
Ruksaar- Congratulations my daughter, don't dare to hide anything from me, orelse I will marry Siddharth. I know we loves me right Siddharth?
Avneet chuckled and looked at her husband's face who was struggling to take a particular side. 

Avu- I won't ammi. 
END OF FLASHBACK.

She smiled wider while the happy face of Siddharth's mother and father flashed on her mind. The king was right...she is a tough woman, but kind by heart. 
"I will make sure I win you heart too Mother" Avneet promised herself. 

Siddharth was still not in the room. And she knew the reason.

FLASHBACK:
Piddi- Areh, my queenie, oh sorry...now you are someone else's. How can I forget that? Well I am gonna get married to soon...who is single huh?
The girls chuckled. 
Piddi- I think, he will be hard tonight.
Avu- Shut up Piddi (embarrassed but blushing)

Piddi- Whatever, enjoy it and tell him that I am gonna teach him a lesson if he hurts you.
Avu- Then he will not even dare to meet my eyes.
They chuckled again.

Piddi- But still, before he enters the room, I have some personal talks with him.
Avu- You really don't fear anyone Piddi, do you?

Piddi- Well, I am fearless.
She said while opening the door of Siddharth's room and entering with Avneet. She helped her to sit properly and went out.
FLASHBACK ENDS.

She also got the game which is played after the marriage. 

FLASHBACK:
Both the rings of the bride and the groom were dropped in a bowl of milk and it is believed that whoever picks it first gets to dominate.
She felt shivers when her hand touched his while searching for his ring. She didn't know he was purposely teasing her. 
It was probably the game of the fate that they both took out each other's ring at the same time. Both were blushing as the people present there were continuously teasing them. 
END OF FLASHBACK.

But the most memorable moment would be when she danced during their sangeet ceremony. "Dance".... It was the reason why they met. She still remembers during her starting performances how their eyes met at times and the tinglish butterflies she felt in her stomach. 
Seeing her dance during their sangeet, Siddharth's brain stopped to instruct the eye lid to blink. How breathe taking she was looking...
Same flashbacks... It has been a long now since they knows each other but their feelings never faded. They still feels the same way or maybe its an inappropriate word...their love increases every moment. 

"Waiting for me?" A deep husky voice spoke near her giving her goosebumps...Did he know he was making her heart beat way too faster than it should be in normal? Isn't it unhealthy for the heart? Maybe not...

"Oh god I was so lost in thoughts, I didn't notice his presence!" She thought.

She was too shy to interact.
His hands held her veil and pushed it behind her head, revealing her long black beautiful hair and her milky skin.
He was mesmerized. She looked even prettier now. 

Avu- W...was Piddi speaking too much?
She said not knowing what to say.

Sid- Ahh, My ears. I swear, I am not going to see her for the next week. Just by seeing her my ears start paining.
She chuckled. A beautiful ringing voice.

Sid(being lost)- You look so beautiful Avneet...
____