CHAPTER 35

Avneet ran away from the palace. She went to her home crying all the way.

Avu- What does she think of herself? Only she has the power, that doesn't mean she is the ruler of the universe! I can do everything but till I have my respect.
There is a limit of everything! Even if they insists, I am never working there!
She made me so down in his eyes! Maybe he is not mine, but I am always his!
I have never spoken bad about anyone, but after the things she did to me, I will never say a good word or will pray good for her! Enough is enough!
_______

In the palace.
Surbhi was very happy to kick her away. She laughed evilly and was proud of herself.

On the other hand Siddharth went in Ashi's room fuming in Anger.

Ashi- What happened dear why are you so angry?

By this time they have developed quite a good bond. She always uses this term "dear" to calm him.

Sid- Why I shouldn't be! That girl! That irritating girl messed my whole life.

Ashi- You are talking about Surbhi?
Sid- yes!

Ashi- Tell me clearly.
Siddharth explained her.

Sid- Why don't you do anything Ashi? Whenever I am not there she does so many things behind my back demanding her position even though we aren't yet engaged. Can't you take a step for Avneet when you are my wife and she is just a girl who isn't even engaged to me?

Ashi(in mind)- I wish I could tell you. But don't worry, I will take a step.

Ashi- I am helpless. I can't explain gyou at this moment. All I would say is please don't take any decision in anger. I have known her in these days, and she blackmails a lot. You know her father knows black magic...

Sid- Thats why I am trapped.

Ashi- So she pressurises everyone. Avneet might tell you something which she doesn't want to say but maybe Surbhi blackmailed her so she will say.

Sid- Your words aren't clear.
Ashi- Remember it, you will understand as time comes.

She said caressing his hair as he layed down on the bed.

Ashi- Also, maybe our hands are locked at this moment, but remember there is always a tomorrow so we need to prepare us for the tomorrow with the very little thing we have.

Sid- Thanks for your words Ashi.
Ashi- No thanks in friendship.

Sid- I know yet I will say sorry. You deserved someone better than me.

Ashi- No you are wrong.
Sid- Why do I feel you hide a lot from me?

Ashi- One day you will get the answer of every question you have in your mind about me.
Sid- I will wait.

After having a conversation with Ashi he felt quite calm and fresh. He was guilty for not being able to give Ashi the love and the life she wanted.
_______

The next day he thought to meet Avneet and apologise for Surbhi's behavior. But he didn't find her in the kitchen.

Sid(in mind)- Where did she go?

He took a turn to get back to his room when Piddi blocked his way.
She can never stand injustice especially when it comes to her closed ones. She never fears to spill the truth. She also knew down down to earth the prince was as she heard a lot from Avneet.

Piddi- Sorry to bother, but may I please have the honour to discuss some words with you Prince?

Sid- I want to talk to you too. Its personal. Come to my room.

He knew Piddi is Avneet's closest friend.

As they reached his room Piddi bursted out.

Piddi- I am super sorry to bother you, but I am not ashamed to inform you that your to be finance is such a characterless woman! Yes, being a girl I am pointing a finger towards another girl. Let me clear you the fact, I can't tolerate injustice...if you sentence me to death I will accept that pride but I can't just tolerate it.

Sid- Stop these things and tell me about Avneet!

Piddi- Do you think I am here to waste both yours and my time speaking the faults of your to be finance? Listen it carefully, I just cant see it anymore, the way your to be finance is treating , the way your to be finance is torturing and the way your to be finance is humilating my best friend infront of everyone every moment.

She spoke up emphasizing on the word his to be finance.

Piddi- I know Avneet, she will never say no, but there is a limit. Your to be finance...
Siddharth cut her words.

Sid- JUST STOP CALLING HER MY FINANCE!

Piddi was angry too and wasn't in a mood to stop.

Piddi- WHATEVER IT IS I DON'T CARE! That shameless girl is considering her to be the queen of the universe and is bothering everybody! You know because of her Avneet didn't have her food last night, Avneet is mostly depressed nowadays only because of that characterless girl I am loosing my bubbly happy bestie!

Sid- Avneet...what happened to her... Is she alright...

Piddi- Oh just stop your fake concerns.

Sid- My concerns are fake? You know how much I l....
He stopped.

Piddi- If you love her, then why didn't you take a step when that girl fired her from her job? Indirectly she stopped her from continuing her dance too. Do you think she can dance with the crowd whispering that she is the girl who is fired?

Sid- What? She fired her? Are you joking with me?

Piddi- Yes, I am joking with you! I am here just to waste your time.

Sid shook her by her arms.

Sid- Piddi don't tell me Surbhi actually did this!

Piddi jerked his hands.

Piddi- Stop it okay? Stop pretending you care for her and love her ruining her life got it? I just don't care if you sentence me to death, but this is the truth! And I hope you are going to take a step to this injustice.

She left.

Siddharth sat down on the floor. He could feel her pain. Just imaging how it feels to get tauned by people about getting fired is worse than anything.

Sid- Enough! Just one week Surbhi! Then I will make sure you pay for every deeds of yours!

With his red eyes he went to Surbhi's room and opened it with a thud.
She was applying mehendi and she shivered at this.

Sid- Leave!
He ordered the maids. They left immediately. They have never seen him this angry.

Surbhi- Is everything alright? Did that girl...
She stopped as Siddharth took out his sword and placed it upon her neck.

Sid- Don't think just because your father knows black magic and I am not saying anything, you have become the queen okay? If you want to be my wife you need to obey me, and thats the thing I want to clear out today! Behave yourself.

She was trembling. She never knew anything except her makeup, jewlleries and dresses.

Sid- What kind of a girl you are huh? You will tell your father to harm me because I am holding a sword on your neck right? Do that! I don't fear. In love people sacrifices but you are making your so called love to sacrifice everything for you? Great!

Sur- Did that girl backbitch about me that much...

Sid- NOT A WORD AGAINST HER! How dare you fire her! Who are you to fire her! I haven't even engaged you and you consider you to be my wife? Don't think I can't see what are you doing to my citizen! I am not going to tolerate that.

He removed the sword.

Sid- LEARN HOW TO RESPECT!

With his words he left.
_______

Here is a biggest chapter written by me. I am very impressed to the response I am getting to this book. Thank you so much guys.