CHAPTER 5

Sid- Come in.

The door opened revealing Ruksaar.

Sid- Areh ammi?

(Even though ruksaar is not his mom but still he addresses ger as his ammi because he is more close to her than his real mom and ruksaar too treats him as her own son.
Also: Ruksaat doesnt have any son of her own.)

Ruk- Ahem ahem! So my prince is growing up?
Sid- Sorry Ammi?

Ruk- Hmm... Let me guess he is falling in love.
Sid- Common ammi, I am not falling for ashi.

Ruk- when did I take her name?
Sid- What do you want to say?

Ruk- I noticed you seeing Avneet in a different way. Whats going on? You also seemed lost during her performance.

Sid- Who is Avneet?
Ruk- The same girl you are in love with!

Sid- Oho ammi! Its nothing like that!

He turned the other side blushing a little at her sentence and trying not to get caught.

Ruksaar went to him.

Ruk- You can't lie to me siddharth!
Sid- Ammiiiii

He hugged her blushing unknowingly.

Ruk- But are you doing it right with ashi?

Sid broke the hug.

Sid- What ammi?

Ruk- You love avneet but you are still marrying ashi. Are you doing it correct?

Sid- Ammi, for a while I thought the same but now I am even engaged to her and she has my name written in her hand too. If I break the marriage now, it will be a shame for my motherland which I will never let happen and her life will also get ruined.

Ruk- But will you be able to keep her happy?
Sid- I will try...

Ruk- What about avneet then?
Sid- Just give me some more time ammi.

Ruk- Sure beta... but make sure whatever you do, you must do sincerely. Cause its about the lives of two girls. And you know how much the society blames a girl even if its not her deed.

Sid- I will keep your words in my mind.

Ruksar smiled and caressed his hairs and left.

Sid sat there thinking.

///////////

With avneet:

She now got enough money to treat her father. She with piddi took her father to the kabiraj (doctor)

Kabi- you should leave him here and go. I will call you after his treatment.

Avu- But kabiraj ji, please if I can stay with baba...

Kabi- I am sorry daughter. But thats hoe I work. Dont worry about your father.

Avu and piddi glanced at each other and agreed.
Avu touched the feet of kabiraj and her sick dad.

Avu- will meet soon dad.
_______________