CHAPTER 12

The masked man looked at her.
Their eyes locked for 2 seconds....

Avu immediately stood up and bowed.

The masked man got shocked of her behavior.

Avu- greetings rajkumar.... I apology my behavior. 

The masked man is revealed to be the prince aka siddharth and stood up with amused eyes.

Sid- How did u recognise me?

(note- avneet will look down and speak as looking into the eyes of the emperor was a sign of disrespecting him.)

Avu- Sorry rajkumar....
she thought to run away.

Sid- would you mind sitting beside me and talking for a while?
avu couldn't belief her ears.

avu- Forgivness rajkumar but how can I sit beside....

Sid understood she was not uncomfortable but was paying respect to him.

Sid- Its my order!
Thus avu sat beside him.

Sid- Firstly avneet you can feel free to talk to me. and if I sit here would it cost you disturbance?

Avu- No no rajkumar its your place why can....

Sid- I wonder how can you always speak that much.
he chuckled lightly and this made her nervousness flow down a bit. She just smiled.

Sid- Do you come here everyday?
Avu- yes rajkumar.....this place is has so peace... it makes me happy.

she looked at him and he was still looking at the river so she thought to continue.

Avu- this place is not selfish like the human world. Only love resides here. If you continue to come here everyday, I bet you will also feel very happy... you will have a feeling which one can't describe. you will have a lot of lives listening to you but no one will question you on what you said or will laugh at you.

she found his gaze on him although she was looking at the river. 

"Did I speak too much?"  she thought.

Sid- is there something you want to share me? I mean what you said makes me feel you are lonely and broken. May I know why?

avu- I....(deep sigh) I lost my father few days back.
sid- I can understand....but all I would like to say is that just accept the game of fate.

avu- I shouldn't talk above you rajkumar but my dad was killed. 
Sid- who was your dad?

Avu- Shri jagdeep kabiraj.
this made siddharth sigh.

-----------

WHY DID HE SIGH?

ARE YOU WONDERING WHY IS SHE BEING SO FORMAL? BECAUSE IN ANCIENT DAYS THAT WAS THE RULE.

__________________