CHAPTER 14

Skip to the next day:

Avu's pov.
I need to work more. just being a dancer earns my life but I need some more money to resolve my dad's case.I need to hire a man of them orelse it won't work. Whom should I colsult?
Maybe ruksaarji. She can help me.

Avu went to ruksaar and they sat for a talk.

Ruk- Avneet? what happened dear?
Avu- Mam, I want a job other than being a dancer. Just a temporary job for a few weeks.

Ruk- you just came in the right moment, I was finding someone who can help in the kitchen. Would you like to do that?

Avu- Sure mam, thanks a lot. But.....its just for a few weeks.

Ruk- I will find someone else then.
Avu- Thank You so so so much.

Ruk- Its my pleasure dear.

Avu took a leave.
She was asked to come to the kitchen at afternoon and work till evening, then she had her dance and then her leave.

With Siddharth:

Ruksaar came to him.

Ruk- Siddharth...
Sid- Ammiii!

Ruk- I have a good news.
Sid- Mind expressing?

Ruk- I have appointed your avneet in the kitchen.

Sid jumped in excitement but sooner got embarrassment and engulfed her into a hug.

Sid- Thank You so much ammi!
Ruk- No thanks afterall I can read your mind.

Sid- B...but make sure she doesnt work too much...
He said scratching his head.

Ruksaar smacked his head.
Ruk- Mad!

And they spent some of their mother-son time.
__________

Who else admires and missed
ammi- aladdin's bond?
While watching it for the 7th time, I held my tears while watching alasmine seperation but I cried my heart out again as I saw aladdin and ammi.

They are the best mother-son duo according to me and I pray for them tk come back again along with avneet maybe in a movie.