CHAPTER 24

Avneet went to Ashi as she called her.

Avu- May I come in your highness?
Ashi- Is it Avneet?

Avu- Yes.
Ashi- Come in.

She went in.

Ashi- You look so stressed. I just wanted to do a little friendship with you thats it.

Avu- Friendship? With me? But you are...
Ashi- We all are humans at the end Avneet. Don't be like the judgemental soceity and just tell if you accept my frienfship.

Avu- Sure your high...
Ashi- Just call me ashi then.

Avu- You are so sweet.
Ashi- You are sweet too. Thats why out of all I called you.

They chitchatted for a while and then avu left.

Ashi- Siddharth's choice is not bad I have to say.

_____

With Siddharth:

Maharaja Krishna soon openes his eyes and saw his son.

Sid- Father, you are awake...would you like to have some...

Maharaja- No son, I just want to have a talk to you. Who treated me?

Sid- Y...your permanent one?

Maharaja- Since when you started lying? Jagdeep is dead and I know it.

Sid- Sorry father. At that moment I didn't have any other choice for you. But the one who treated you is amazing too. He didn't take any money but told that he will take them once you are fully recovered.

Maharaja- I would like to meet him tomorrow.

Sid- Sure father. You just take rest now and get recovered soon.
_____

Skip to the next day.

The doctor who cured maharaja came and he had his condition. He would like to meet him personally. As maharaja granted the servants went out of the room.

Maharaja- Siddharth is not skilled in administration, but I am. Whats your purpose and who are you.

Doctor- What are you saying maharaja? I am just a saint doctor.

Maharaja- Spill the truth.

Doctor- When you are so desperate then....Well I am Jagdeep's cousin brother. He has always been better than me and thats what I hated. Now when he is not there I am the best so...

Maharaja- Whats your name?

Doctor- I am Zafar.

(Once again I kept a muslim name in hindu kingdom because this name is what makes us remind of wicked personalities. So I preferred keeping this name. Lemme know if you have some better plans.)

Maharaja- what do you want?

Zafar- Nothing much, I just want your son to marry my daughter Surbhi.

Maharaja- He just married a few months back and it isn't possible for his second marriage now.

Zafar- I would wait for a year. Also you can't deny me as to the whole kingdom I am the one who saved you. And if you tell about me to siddharth or anyone else, just know, that all your lives are in my hand.

With his words he left.
Maharaja Krishna Kumar understood how much trapped they were.

(A/N- I guess its clear who were sm1 and sm2? They are the villan of our story, Surbhi Mehra and Zafar Mehra.)

____

What will happen now?
Will Siddharth marry Surbhi?
What about Avneet then?
_