CHAPTER 30

The next day in the kitchen.

Siddharth went changing his looks. But as he went he found a girl scolding Avneet. His blood boiled seeing someone scolding her with harsh words.

Sm1- You cheap girl, Know this I am getting married the prince, so I am kick you out of the kitchen.

Her eyes got filled with tears. It was not because of those words but because she hear Siddharth getting married again. She knew she could never be his wife but someone she had an expectation and hope that he loves her.

That girl left.
Avneet was going back to work when she noticed Siddharth. She was having a high time to hide her tears so she looked away.

Siddharth was guilty to talk to her. He felt he should have informed her about his marriage. He went to his father dressing as a prince.

Kri- Sorry son I didn't get a chance to tell you that Surbhi is staying with us. Your engagement in the next month and till then she will stay here itself.
He nodded and left.

Sid- Wow, Just wow! she is now going to stay with us. But for now I need to meet Avneet. Who knows how she will react.
_________

Avneet was sitting in the riverside silently shedding her tears. She knew Siddharth cannot fall for her and her stupid feelings were an attraction, but today after Surbhi's words, she felt like crying. She never expected him to love her but somewhere she did have hopes for him, especially after what Piddi said. 
She heard some footsteps and quickly wiped her tears knowing he was the man she was thinking of.
He sat beside her. They both felt awkward for the first time. Though they have been sitting in silence a lot of times but they were comfortable; unlike this time.

He cleared his throat.
Sid- Av...Avneet, I...
Avu- Congratulations for your marriage.

Sid- I...its not like....
Avu- I'm happy for you.

Sid(in mind)- Here I am dying of disgust hearing she will stay with us and you are happy? Don't you feel bad or something? Why would you even feel it, its not like you are in love with me. Its me who is madly in love with you. But I will make you fall for me, mark my words. 

Sid- Thank You. You must prepare some good dance for us.
Avu- I will. But.... 
She paused.

Avu- Why didn't you tell me about your relationship before?
Sid- It happened so soon, that I couldn't tell you.

Sid- Tell me one thing, Do you feel for someone?
Avu- Maybe.

Sid- Who?
Avu- Someone who can be everyone else's but not mine.

She stood up.
Avu- I must take your leave rajkumar, have a great day ahead.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------