CHAPTER 40

Siddharth went to his father. Maharajah allowed him to enter.

Sid- Father, I have almost completed my work. We will expose Zafar just after a day.
Maharajah- Wow, so quickly! 

Sid- But father I am here to discuss something else.
Maharajah- Yes son speak up?

Sid- May I get married to her the day I was supposed to get married to Surbhi?
Maharajah- Didn't I cleared it that day you can't marry a girl who is not from the Royals?

Sid- But why father?
Maharajah- You are questioning me now prince?

Sid- Father, please don't get me wrong. I really love her.

Maharajah- I thought you have become smart but I was wrong. Listen to me then. All a woman wants is jewelry, clothes, love and physical pleasure. They can get the last two from any random guy but for the first two, they needs money, which will only be possible if they marries a rich person. A royal girl doesn't need money as she already has that...they just craves for love so you can only marry a girl who is royal.

Sid- I totally understand you father, but at least meet her once and then you can judge her. 
Maharajah(loud)- Just get her out of your mind or else you will have to suffer I say it prince!

Siddharth took a leave. On his way her face appeared in her mind. 

Sid(in mind)- Are we destinated Love?
______________________

In Ashi's room:

Ashi- Please don't lie from me today Avneet. I have a lot to know and say. Promise me?
Avneet nodded.

Ashi- Do you love the prince?
She was looking down. 

Ashi- Trust me Avneet....
Avu- Yes I do didi....I will move on from him. Please don't get me wrong.

Ashi- Well then I will suggest you to move on! If your love is so weak that you can move on just because your mind says, then it's not a true love

Avneet looked at her with tears in her eyes.

Avu- You aren't angry with me didi?
Ashi- No you silly girl! How many times should I clear it that even though he and I are married but we are just friends. 

She nodded.
Ashi- Why do you love him?
Avu- For his personality. 

Ashi smiled. 
Ashi- You know, He broke his leg today?
Avu- What? When? How did he do that? Where is he now?

Ashi chuckled.

Ashi- You are really so cute Avneet. He isn't. I was just testing you sister. 
Avu- You scared me didi.

Ashi- Avneet...I won't leave long.
Avu- Huh? Are you out of your mind today didi? That is why you have been speaking a lot of rubbish?

Ashi- I said it Avneet. I do have a lot to tell you today. 
Avu- No didi....please don't say like this.

She had tears in her eyes. 
Ashi- You don't even know me for a long time....you loved me that much?

Avu- Now that I am comfortable with you, I will always serve myself and care for you. It does not matter for how long I have known you.

Ashi- His choice is really the perfect.
Avu- Are you sick didi? You are murmuring something again? Should I call the other maids?

Ashi- Listen carefully Avneet. I am a princess but I fell in love with a citizen of our kingdom. We both loved each other a lot and he even stole my kiss. He has my heart. But when my dad got to know about this, he killed him in front of my eyes and I got married to the prince of here. 

Ashi paused when she felt two soft hands wiping her tears. She didn't notice when she was crying.  She smiled at her.

Ashi- I still love him and will always love him. You know what happened at me and your prince's wedding night? He cleared me that he loves a girl. Neither I could give my love to him nor he can love me when he already has a girl in his heart. Thus we became friends. 

Avu- He loves someone?
Ashi- Jealous?

Avu- N...NO! Just asking.
Ashi- Yeah I belief you. Can you guess who is she?

Avu- No...
Ashi- Maybe he will propose her real soon so I won't tell you the name ruining the surprize but she is someone who is close to me. 

A servant came.

Servant- The prince is calling Avneet.

Ashi- Okay...Avneet, you go now, we will talk later. I still have a lot to tell you. And don't disclose this. 
Avu- Take care didi.

_________________________

Avneet went to Siddharth's room with a lot of thoughts in her mind.

Avu(in mind)- Why was didi speaking of her death? Whom does rajkumar love? Why is she sharing all these to me particularly? Wait...I know the girl. Obviously its Surbhi. Orelse why would he marry her?

Avu- May I come in rajkumar?
Sid- Yes.

He ordered the others to leave his room.
As soon as he saw her he pulled her into a hug. He caressed her hair and softly kissed her forehead.

Sid- Avneet...I am going for a big mission. You said we will fight together. See this.

He showed her a musical instrument she has never seen in her life. He lightly blew it and it made a sound.

Sid- I will blow it if I need your help okay? Take this.
He gave her a compass like device.

Sid- It will show you the direction where I am...
Avu- Take care okay?

He smiled. 
Sid- I will...
He cupped her face

Avu- Why don't you give Ashi didi some time?
Sid- Who said I don't? 

Avu- She needs love. 
Sid- Suddenly you are saying this?

Avu- She also told me that you love someone?

Sid(in mind)- Ashi was saying she will reveal our relation to her and say her something. Did she say?

Sid- Oh yes I do. But Ashi is not jealous of it.
Avu- I know that, but you should have told me! 

She said holding her waist.
Sid- Is something burning?

Avu- I am not jealous! 
She clicked her tongue and mentally cursed herself.
Sid- When did I speak of jealousy? 

Avu- Coming to the point....
She couldn't speak further as he moved closer to her and caged her between him and the table.

Sid- Come?
Avu- Y...you....

Sid- I only have one girl in my eyes. 
He leaned and she closed her eyes. But he was in a mood to tease her. 

Sid- Why are you closing your eyes.
Avu- When....when w...was I... 

She stammered looking here and there.
He chuckled and pecked her lips.

He brought his lips closer to her ear and whispered in his husky voice 
"Wait for it...."
______________________________