CHAPTER 29

After long Avneet and Piddi were hanging out. Due to their schedule they weren't getting time to spend with each other. They missed how they used to be....two carefree, lively and happy girls.... as they grew up, the gets lesser time to spend together which sorrows them at times.  

Avu- Piddi, can't we just go back to the past.
Piddi- I think the same. After kabiraj ji's (avu's father) death, things became more complicated. He was not less than a parental figure to me.
Avneet smiled at her words. But the amount of sorrow her smiles has wasn't unnoticed by Piddi. She thought to light her mood up. 

Piddi- You know, there is something I have been wanting to share you. 
Avu- Tell me?
Piddi- Uhum..... 
Avu- You are testing my patience now. You know how protective I am when it is you. 

Piddi- IAMINLOVE.
Avu- Wait... Did I hear it right? 

Piddi- um yes...
Avu- Details! Right now.

Piddi- You will never change. He works at the palace itself, he is a young soldier. His name is Khaled, he is quite a good guy and lovely too. He lives with his mom. He is 21 years old and he is very brave. One of the trustees of the prince Siddharth......

She continued giving more details but Avneet's mind was stuck on the name "Siddharth".  Is she in love too? She thought the right person to discuss the matter with is Piddi.

Avu- Piddi, does he like you back?
Piddi- I think so. 

Avu- How?
Piddi- He often complements to me and most importantly he cares for me. Love is not just attraction, its a relation where two people respects, cares, understands and most importantly stays honest to each other. Why did you ask this all of a sudden?

Avu- I don't know....
Piddi- Don't tell me you are also getting into someone.
Avu- Um... I am not sure.

Piddi- Details.
Avu- I should just tell his name. 
Piddi(excited)- Sayy! 

Avu- Will it be okay if I say I am actually feeling something similar with how you described the feeling of love with the prince of Santinagar?

Piddi- WHAT? PRINCE SIDDHARTH!!!
Avu- Aish Piddi, don't scream! 

Piddi- How did you fall for him? Just by presenting dance in front of him? 
Avu- Piddi, it's a secret don't shout okay? He actually asked me for a friendship and we are quite close.
Piddi- Avuuu, you should have told me about giving a heart attack so I would have came here with preparations.

Avu- Stop your dramas. I am not sure about it. I will confirm you once I get confirmed okay? But you know, I must not fall in love with him. How come he will fall back for me? After all he is the prince.
Piddi- Don't think like that. Haven't you heard stories where princes falls in love with common girls?

Avu sighed in defeat. They chit chatted for hours. It was the time to leave.

Piddi- Bye Avneet, don't forget to inform me about your feelings.
Avu- Don't think I will not do a research on Khaled got it?
______________________________________

On the Palace.
Ruksaar came to Siddharth. She was always his comfort zone and she knew he needed her. As soon as Siddharth saw her he hugged her tight complaining like a kid about why she didin't come to meet him earlier.

Ruk- Calm down my son...now your ammi is here, so tell me. What have you thought?
Sid- Ammi...you won't tease me promise?
Ruk- I can't promise if it is about Avneet and you.
Sid- How did you know?

Ruksaar ruffled his hair.
Ruk- Because I am your ammi.
Sid- Then tell me what to do now? Father is not ready to accept a girl who doesn't belong from royal to get married to me. I am madly in love with her. This is such a headache and in addition to that, Surbhi is coming up on my head. 

Ruk- Belief me Siddharth, Surbhi isn't a good human being.
Sid- I know ammi. I saw her real side on the market.

Ruk- Market?
Sid- umm yes. Avneet is really helping me to know my kingdom. 
Ruk- You guys aren't in a relationship are you?
Sid- I don't know about her feelings ammi. And I don't want to propose her now when I am not sure about where this Surbhi will lead and will father even accept her. 

Ruk- First you get sure of her feelings, then prove it to the king. If she loves you she will care and respect you and you need to show these to the king. He is an intelligent man, he will understand. And I am still alive so...

Sid- How should I handle this surbhi?
Ruk- I dont know dear. She and her father, they are dark people. You can't even imagine what they can do. 

They sat in silence. But to lighten up her mood, she teased him about Avneet which crept a blush upon his face.
_________________

"He often complements me" Piddi's words were ringing in her head.
Avu's pov:
Rajkumar does complements me.
He even asked me if I get uncomfortable when he does so.
 I don't know myself.
I feel restless to his complements. I feel some sensation and my cheeks get heated up too.
Is this what he meant by uncomfortable? 
But I didn't feel to pull away myself when he touches me. I was blushing instead. How low he might have thought of me. 
Don't set your hopes high avneet! You are a common girl and he is a prince. Don't let that go from your mind. What I feel is more than attraction for sure, but it's not love. Or... is..is it?
End of her pov.