CHAPTER 7

Okay guys, so taking a leap of a few days .
Sidashi got married and I wont be writing that because I guess no one wants to read that😅...(behind the scenes: author sus at writing rituals.) nevermind.

These days avneet danced too and siddharth got more impressed from her.

It was the nuptual night of sidashi.
So lets peep into their room.

Ashi was looking beautiful with a veil around her face.
Soon the prince took his entry. He looked nervous, but he headed towards his bride and sat beside her.

Ashi sensed something was wrong. She wanted to tell him that he can get into a relationship of friendship with her but she couldn't tell it incase if he thinks her shameless.

It was getting awkward for them so Sid finally gathered some courage and spoke up.

Sid- Umm A...ashi...
Ashi- if you dont mind, and if I have the permission, may I speak something?

Sid- Yes you need not to ask me for this.
He replied with a smile getting comfortable with the tone of her voice.

Ashi- I know no one asks this to their husband, and you might think I am shameless, but I can sense something is wrong with you so....

She paused for a while.

Ashi- mind being friends?

It was totally unexpected for siddharth but he soon smiled.

He lifted her veil and took her hands in his.

Sid- friends!

She looked at him 

Ashi- I am sorry for telling this I know I shouldn't be telling this...
Sid- no sorries in friendship.

Ashi looked at him with ammused eyes...
Ashi- you didn't mind?
Sid- why would I mind?

Both shared a genuine smile.

Sid- Ashi I was too nervous but you have made me comfortable now. So I....I want to share something with you. You might feel bad but I am really sorry from heart. I couldnt help it.

Ashi- be comfortable and no worries.
she replied with a smile.

Sid- when my parents gave me the proposal for marriage choosing you as my life partner, I was a carefree guy with no interest in girls. But um....

He paused until he felt her hands upon his and saw her witha smile.

Sid- I have fallen in love with our best dancer, Avneet.
He spilt in a breathe and looked at her with guilty eyes.

Ashi- Continue....

Sid- but we were engaged by then and I couldn't refuse you as it would affect both our reputation and your respect. So I....

Ashi- why were you shuttering just for this?

Sid- are you not feeling this marriage have been a bad decision of your life?

Ashi- .............

_______________

DID YOU LIKE THIS?