CHAPTER 26

The next day after Siddharth completed his works he dressed as a citizen and also used a fake moostage so that no one can recognize him. It was the first day of him to roam in the streets and get to know his country better.

He went to the riverside first and saw avneet waiting for him as she promised to help him reach out to people. But as soon as she saw him she made a weird expression. She was struggling to control her laughter.
Siddharth wondered about her behavior but soon realized that he was dressed weird.

Avneet couldn't hold back her laughter and chuckled.

Avu- I am (laugh)... so sorry rajkumar but (laugh)... I just can't control my laughter (laugh)...

Though he felt embarrassed but also couldn't stop admiring her.

Sid- Ab... done?
Avu- So sorry (chuckle)... done.

Sid- Am I looking like a joker or what?
Avu- Sorryy!

Avu- So from where did you plan to begin?
Sid- I thought you will decide it.

Avu- Okay then lets start from the bazaar. You will get to see a lot of people there.
Sid- Okay

They went to the bazaar and she explained him about the sectors and others. He did visit the bazaar before but that time it wasn't so familiar to him. Everyone bowed to him,  as he was in a horse then but this time he felt more free.

Sid- Everyone is so busy and working here. How nice!
Avu- Now when you are getting to know your country, let me say things aren't simple here.

Sid- What do you mean?
Avu- Let me show you. So I will now dress as a muslim and go to that shop pretending I am a foreigner and don't know anything about the price here and also I don't know  how  to use the coins. Just see what will happen.

He nodded getting her point and looking with full curiosity.

She dressing as a Muslim woman (with her face covered so that no one recognizes her) went to a random shop and proceeded according to the plan.

Avu- Brother how much does this cost?
Shop keeper(in mind)- She looks like a foreigner. I can make profit...I will sell it in double price.

The shopkeeper doubled the price.
Avu- Thats way to costly.
Shopkeeper- You will have the best of this in my shop. And in Santi nagar, this is the price. Well if you say I will give you a discount of 20%

Siddharth was observing them.
Sid(in mind)- He is just doing business whats fishy here? Though I admit he asked way too much. Maybe she meant that.

Avu- Thanks brother. But I don't have change.
Shopkeeper- Oh I will see this.

Taking a note from her he returned 50 where he was supposed to give 150.

Avu came out and saw Siddharth fuming in anger. She chuckled seeing him.

Sid- I can't belief they does all this! HOW DARE THEY! I will just go and seal his shop.
He took a step forward but she pulled him by his arm and dragged him to a corner.

Sid- Leave me Avneet! These kind of cheaters aren't allowed in my kingdom.

Avu- Have you lost your mind rajkumar?No one here knows you are a prince except me. Do you want to get beaten up or what?
You think the public will stay quite is a normal citizen goes to seal a shop? They will think that you are a mad. And if you do like this I will never show you anything else. These are common in every country so stop.

He was smiling looking at her. This was the first time some one was scolding him except Ruksaar and his mom.

Sid- I admit my mistake mam...forgiveness please?
Avu- Huff thanks. I though he was going to lose his business because of me.

Sid- Though its not hurting me but don't you think you are holding me too tight?

She realized that she was still holding him so that he doesn't run away and fire that man.

Avu- Uh...I was afraid you would run away to seal his shop. 
She said leaving him

Sid- I didn't mind though.
Avu- (changing the topic) Thats all for today because I need to go to the court a little early for my performance today. Sorry rajkumar.

Sid- You can't ever stop blaming can you? Its okay....will continue tomorrow again I guess?
She nodded.

Sid- Best of luck for your performance.
Avu- Thank You.

_________
Are you liking it? 
Love ya"