CHAPTER 36

With Avneet:
She was sitting in her bed thinking what to do....how to earn her living and lead a happy life. Just then she heard a knock in her door.
She walked to the door and opened it.

Avu- Piddi...at this hour?
Piddi- Oh I need a proper time and permission now?

Avu- Why do you look so angry?
She threw a question towards her as they moved in. But before Piddi could answer her question there was another knock.
They looked at each other amusingly and Piddi took the initiative to open the door. There was a man from the royal.

Piddi- What?
Man- Is Avneet Kaur here?

Piddi- Yes.
Man- I want to meet her. 
By that time Avneet stood beside her already and the man bowed seeing her which made them more confused.

Man- The Prince wants you to work as his own maid.
Piddi looked at Avneet whose eyes teared up. She felt as if she was a toy with whom the royals are playing,

Piddi- Get lost.
Man- Pay respect to me. I am from the prince.

Piddi- You want to return with your life?
Man- WHAT?

Piddi- JUST GET LOST! TELL YOUR PRINCE THAT SHE WON'T WORK UNDER HIM!
She slammed the door upon his face.

Piddi- Avneet, what does they think you are huh? Firing you whenever they want, hiring you whenever they feels. I am telling you that you will not work under him.

Avneet- I know Piddi, but how should I earn my living then?
Piddi- Aren't there other rich people in this country?

Avneet- That's not my question. In which profession should I go?
Piddi- First tell me, it's almost lunch time did you have it?

Avneet- Not yet!
Piddi- We will eat together.

Avu- But...
Piddi- You better shut your mouth up! I am getting angry.

Avneet decided to stop as she knew what can happen when Piddi is angry. She mentally chuckled at her forgetting her sadness.
__________________________

The man went to Siddharth and informed him about what happened there.

Siddharth's pov:
It was expected. Moreover, that idiotic girl Piddi is with her, she will not let her work unless her anger is cooled. I need to talk to Avneet personally. Will I get her on the riverside today? I will ask her to meet me.
End of his pov.

He called that man again.
Sid- Can you give this letter to Avneet?
Man- P...prince that aggressive girl waned my life.

Sid- Don't give it to her when that girl is near her. Give it only to Avneet without her knowing. I know you will be able to do that. And you won't die, if that girl attacks you, call Avneet to save you. She might not know you but she will surely help you.
_________________________

The man went to Avneet's home again and luckily found her sitting by the window. He waved his hand at her and called her.

Avu(in mind)- Isn't he the same guy from Rajkumar? Should I go? Wait, why am I getting angry on him when he has no fault? Am I overthinking? I should just go.

Avu- Piddi, I am just coming.
Piddi- Where are you going?
Avu- Common, I am not a kid.

She left and went to the man.
Avu- Come hide behind this tree.

She knew Piddi will check her from the house so she hid behind the tree. That man could understand something similar so without words he obeyed her.

Man- The prince gave you this letter.
He ran away.

She shook her head in disbelief and opened it.

"Dear Avneet,
Its me your Rajkumar, please meet me at the riverside today at 4.30pm.
I will be waiting for you."

She unknowingly blushed at the words "Dear","yours". 

She went back to her home and had her lunch smiling and giggling.  Piddi left by the evening as it was her work hours. 

Avu- He is innocent. He hasn't done anything. Why should I get angry on him? 
She quickly changed and went for the riverside.
______________________

Guys this chapter was in my draft so I could post it... I am barely getting time to update so please excuse this problem of mine...I will surely try to update you guys as much as possible. Keep on supporting.