CHAPTER 31

Skip a few days. Sidneet didn't meet each other as Siddharth was busy with some works. Surbhi was getting on everyone's nerve. She was pretending as if she is the ruler even though she was yet to get engaged with the Prince.

She went to the kitchen and hid behind a big pillar. Piddi and Avneet were chopping the vegetables with another girl when suddenly someone came and informed Avneet that the prince have called her.

Surbhi(in mind)- He must have called his poor girl for any cheap work.

Maid- Avneet, what's cooking huh? He often calls you nowadays?
She said with a teasing smile. 

Avu- Oho Asha(random name) He must have some work. Stop it guys.

Maid2- Nowadays you often get a call?
Avneet found Piddi smirking too. She was helpless.

Avu- Guys, he calls me for small works there is nothing stop these....
Her face was red.

Avu- Besides, he already has a wife and a finance.
Everyone's smile fell as they heard Surbhi's name indirectly.

Asha- Don't take her name, she is such a headache.
Piddi- Don't say like this Asha, she will fire you.

Asha- Huff.
Avu- I will take a leave now. 

Everyone- Go go....go to the prince charming,
Avu- I hate you all!
She left.

Piddi- Its always fun to tease the youngest one.
The others agreed. Avneet was the youngest and she had a warm personality. Everyone liked her.

Surbhi(in mind)- I will deal with you later Asha, for now let me check on that girl and my husband.
She thought dreaming about Siddharth.
_________________________________________

Avneet went to the prince. She knocked the door and heard him. She went inside. Those teasing's were still on her mind and she blushed a little when he commanded her.

"Close the door."

Avu- Why he always has to speak with that deep voice of him!
She came in front of him.

Avu- Ji Rajkumar! (yes prince)
Sid- I want to talk with you about something serious and I want you to answer me honestly.

She nodded being a little confused about what he was about to as he has never spoken in that tone to her ever.

Sid- Tell me about your father's last days.
She was a little amused.

Avu- During his last days he wasn't....
Sid- No Avneet, I want to know where you treated him and how did they treat him.

Avu- In the next village, to Hardeep Kabiraj. They tried to treat him by my father unfortunately left us, but what I find suspicious is they didn't let me see him.

Sid- Avneet, do you know your father had a brother?
Avu- What? I never heard of him.

Sid- I want you to find out if the name of your uncle is Hardeep. 
Avu- Sure rajkumar.

Meanwhile with Surbhi:
She tried eavesdropping their conversation but since the room was large she was unable to do that which made her angry and suspicious.  

Avneet took a leave from him and as she opened the door she saw Surbhi.  She bowed to her. 

Surbhi- Why did he call you?
Before she could answer they heard Siddharth:
"She cleaned my vase."

Avneet wondered why he lied,
"Did he not want to consider me as his friend in front of his finance?" she thought. 

________________________________________

During their evening court, as usual Avneet began it with her beautiful dancing skills.
Surbhi noticed how lovingly Siddharth looked at her.

"He never looked at me like that." she thought.

____________________________________

After the performance, Avneet thought to meet Ruksaar to ask a day off. She wanted to spent the next day alone...it was a special day for her.

Suddenly she bumped with someone as he held her from falling by her waist. His soft touch by his long hands were known to her, but at the moment what she could concentrate in was those beautiful hazel orbs.

Sid- (deep voice) It's been a time since we met...

She looked away trying to straighten herself but his grip was much more stronger.
He pulled her closer.

Sid- Lets meet tomorrow.

He let go of her and went to his room knowing she was blushing.

This was noticed by Surbhi. She burned more of anger.

Surbhi- Wait and Watch.
_________

(A/n-
Can you guess what is her special day? What will Surbhi do?
Also my dear readers, I am barely getting my phone so I update with so much effort, please comment your views to boost me up.
Take my love and respect. )