CHAPTER 41

Siddharth went to Zafar's secret den with his sword on.

Sid(in mind)- If I suceed today, our nation will be saved, and I will be able to marry my Avneet.

He headed forward. Zafar was gone for his meal. This was the best time as the past few days Zafar have always been sitting here....the only time he leaves is during his meals.

Her angelic face flashed in his mind.
Sid(in mind)- I will do it for you. I have to do it!

He quitely and carefully went to the place where the pink stone was kept. He knew it was inside a box and he opened it with the key which was under the table beside a big red box in a soft outer.

His eyes sparkled and he opened the box. The shining flame of the pink stone hit his eyes. He took a while to adjust and then touched it. It was safe. He took it in his hands.

Just then a huge sound was heard and within no time he was inside a big cage. He couldn't proceed what was going. All he did was putting the stone inside his pocket. He tried breaking the cage but it was too strong.
Sweat formed in his forehead.

Sid- I am trapped.
Sm1- Yes you are! (Evil laugh)

He knew the laugh....it was Zafar.

Za- What you thought dear? I won't understand anything? I won't get it that you are spying on me? Yes, you did gather some information from me when I was drunk but I am a lot more mature, experienced and intelligent than you. S

He laughed like a devil as Siddharth flinched.

Zafar- Throw away that musical instrument, because this cage is soundproof. No can can hear you. And even if you destroy that pink stone, nothing will happen....it was my act! Now just watch how I take over your kingdom and then the whole world.

Sid(in mind)- What have I done! How could I think he is naive when he deals with black magic? Now Avneet can't reach me anymore. He will blackmail Father. Everything is messed up!

He held his hair in his fist.
___________

The night passed and the morning wasn't as beautiful as it was supposed to be.

Avu- Why do I feel something is not okay? Is Rajkumar fine? No no! Just throw away your bad thoughts. If he needs me he will call me.

She took a deep breathe.

Avu- let me go and meet didi.

She went to Ashi's room and as she saw her she ordered the guards to leave.

Ashi- I was thinking to call you.
She smiled and sat by her leg. Ashi was laying down as usual.
Ashi- Avneet, please don't interrupt me okay?
Avu- Sure didi.

Ashi- Do you know he is forced to marry Surbhi?
Avu- WHAT? You mean Rajkumar?

Ashi- Yes.
Avu- He doesn't like her.

Ashi- Never!
Avu- Didi...The...the girl....he....l-i-k-e-s m...is t-that m-me?

Ashi- Oh My God my dear Avu! How did you become so intelligent in just a night huh?

Avneet's eyes sparkled. She couldn't figure out how she should react. Her love also loves her back. Thr memory of him pecking her lips flashed in her mind. She blushed at at...

Ashi- stop blushing! You will need them at your wedding.
Avu- stop teasing didi!!!
She whinned.

Ashi chuckled.
Ashi- I don't have much time, so just listen now. One day Surbhi came and locked the door. I was shocked at her behavior. I knew all her act from thr beginning but why she was here questioned me. She asked the guards to leave.

FLASHBACK:
Surbhi came and sat beside Ashi.

Sur- Hi my dear elder sister.
Ashi- Hello?

Surbhi smiled at her and she smiled back though she was confused.
Suddenly Surbhi held her neck in her hands and pressed it hard.

Ashi- w...what are you d...doing! Leave...Leave me!

Sur- What did you think, only you will be the queen and you can get pleasured by him?

Ashi slapped her hands but her grip was tighter.
Sur- Well my dear sister, you are going to die soon!
She left her throat.

Ashi- What the hell are you talking about!
Sur- You will see it. Only I can get him! Anyways I has one work with you....just tell me about that girl Avneet!

Ashi- W...what? Who is she?
Ashi acted.

Sur- I know it very well that you know it.
Ashi- I really don't know.

Sur- Give his sake!
Ashi- Listen to it, I will never disclose anything. Do whatever you want.

Surbhi laughed like a witch.

Sur- Whatever! I am alone enough to find about it. If you know her just warn her orelse she will die to. Enjoy your last day didijaan.

She left
________________

Avu- Because of me you suffered so much didi?

Ashi- So Avneet. She wants his money and him. She won't let any girl get even a little pieceof his kingdom. She wants to have all under her control and her father helps her in it.

Ashi asked Avneet to give her hands to her.

Ashi- Though we don't share that kind of relation, yet as his wife, I am giving his responsibility to you Avneet. You have his love and he has your love too. Don't ever misunderstand him because of someone else. Don't let anyone come between you. I might not have the oppertunity to see you two, but I will bless you from where people goes after they dies.

Avu- Please don't say like that didi. I know a little of medicine. How can I help you?

Ashi- Silly girl! Its blackmagic. I won't cure dear. Stop crying and promise me now. He can even leave the kingdom for you so you must stay by his side no matter how hard it is.

Avu- I promise you didi.
Ashi- The king is not ready to acceot you as his daughter in law so you have to proof yourself. He thinks all girls want money but show him you are not like Surbhi. I will always support you no matter where I am.

Avu hugged her and she hugged her back.

Ashi- I wish I talked with you a little more but you should go now. If Surbhi finds out, the consequences won't be good.

Avu- Okay Didi...Take care...if you need me just call me.

Ashi smiled and she left. Little did they know what was waiting for them?

_______

Share your reviews readers...it really inspires