Chapter 32

Avneet went to Ruksaar.

Avu- Mam, may I come in?
Ruk- Yes dear.

Avu- Mam...I...May I get a leave for tomorrow please.
Ruk- Sure dear....but any particular reason?

She looked down of no answer...
Ruk- Its okay, take me as your mom dear. You may take the leave.

Avu- Thank you so much.
___________

She took a leave from Ruksaar and was walking when suddenly she bumped with someone.

Sm1- Oh my god, my dress is destroyed!
Avu- Sorry Surbhi Mam.

So sm1 is revealed to me Surbhi...she was walking with a glass of juice and the juice totally ruined her dress.

Sur- Sorry? You know how much this costs? It costs ten time than what you wear everyday!

She looked down.

Sur- What you do think yourself? You can't afford this dress thats why you have started laying eyes on mine?

Avu- N..no mam...

Sur- As I punishment, I would have cut your head off.

Avu- I am so sorry mam it won't happen again.

Sur- Your sorry won't make this dress get back to its old form.

Avu- I will wash it and make it like a brand new one.

Sur- You just cant escape from me okay? I heard you took a leave tomorrow, and I am cancelling that.

Avu- Mam but...t...tomorrow...is...

Sur- What is tomorrow huh? And I will give you your schedule for tomorrow got it? Now don't waste my time and get out of here.

Avneet bowed and left. Tears fell from her eyes. Tomorrow was a special day for her.

Surbhi(in mind)- Plan successful. I did that intentionally! Now I will see you tomorrow dear, you got into Siddharth's arm right? Only I can be the queen, I am not sharing the property with anyone.

All these were observed by Ruksaar.

Ruk- I know Avneet is innocent  orelse Surbhi wouldn't smirk at her. Siddharth is out too and will return tomorrow morning so I am helpless.
______________

Avneet woke up the next day and freshened up. She saw herself on the mirror.

Avu- Happy Birthday.
She smiled weakly at her own reflection.

Every year she would celebrate it sitting in the riverside spending her time with the animals and the plants. She has always been admiring nature.

Avu- Go get ready to let that girl rule over you. I wonder how Rajkumar liked her!

She went to the palace.

Sur- Oh you came!

Sur- Oh you came!

Avu- Yes mam.

Sur- firstly, as you have taken a day off so I would like you to work for me. Meet me in my room.

She followed her.

Sur- I dont want a single dart so groom and mop my room nicely.

It was a huge room, which is quite difficult for one to clean alone. She sighed and began her work.

After 4 hours she was finally done. Her hands and waist was paining but she plastered a forced smile on her face and went to Surbhi.

She was applying Aalta on her feet
(Aalta is Indian red coloured liquid which is applied on the borders of a woman's feet and hand with a red circle in the centre)

She asked her to apply it.

Avneet sat down and held her leg.

Sur- Softly! You don't even try to hurt me got it?
She nodded and started applying it.

Surbhi intentionally moved her leg.

Sur- You ruined it!
Avu- B..but you moved your leg mam.

Sur- Oh okay! Maids, look she is your new queen.
Avneet lowered her head trying her best to hide her tears.

Sur- Listen Avneet, you are a slave okay? If you forget your position, I will make sure you regret it. I will tell my to be husband Siddharth to punish you.

Her blood boiled as she called Siddharth her to be husband.

The whole day she tortured Avneet the utmost and she fulfilled them perfectly which made Surbhi more angry.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

On the other hand:

Siddharth was these days too busy to as he was working on something. He was missing his regular meets with his love but today ge was very excited as they would meet after long.

He was getting ready when he heard ruksaar.

Ruk- My dear son...
Sid- Ammi!

Ruk- Your to be finance is really getting on my nerves.
Siddharth chuckled.

Sid- What did she do?
Ruk- She is torturing Avneet the whole day!

His smile fell.
Sid- What?

Ruk- Yes. Avneet never takes a leave but yesterday she asked me for a leave and I granted her and then surbhi intentionally bumped with her and blamed her. As her punishment, Avneet is working for her today! And since the morning she is making her do which is quite tough for a person to do. She is embarrassing her for no reasons and also blackmailing her.

Sid- I will take care of it.
Ruk- I have faith on you.

His eyes were red due to anger. Firstly she clinged into his life and now torturing his love! They aren't engaged yet and she is behaving as if she is the ruler.

Sid- Enough of her. Just a few days, and you will be out my life, but for now, let me show you your position Surbhi!

He headed towards Surbhi's room
_