XLIII (Slightly M)

Welcome to Jinsil Electronics! How can I help you today ?"

The customer nervously looked around, his half-opened lips shaking in an attempt to make up a humanly-sensible sentence."Er..."

The shopkeeper smiled kindly at him from behind the counter, "Can you please explain what are you looking for, good sir ?"

Hoseok gulped. He doesn't even know if the toy shop and this shop share the same owner or not. Maybe it's a coincidence that both the shops share the same name ?

"Um..." He started, still clueless about how to ask the boy about the toy shop. "Can you please tell me when the shop..." The boy nodded even without letting him complete the question and Hoseok just sighed.

Today's generation is just too impatient for my liking

"So I was saying..." He rearranged his words

Let's give this another shot

"Do you know when the toy shop-" He lifted his hand and pointed it at the gray pictureless wall behind him "will open ?"

The boy frowned immidiately, his fingers clutching around the corners of the small reception desk. "Appa is having an off day, Sir." He announced "If you have faced any problem with the toys you bought from Appa, you can ask me"

Hoseok beamed at him, his grip tightening around the phone in his hand.

Fortunately, Luck is on my side today !

"Well..." He started, "Not me. But my friend purchased a teddy bear from your father's shop..." He lied through his gritted teeth, his other hand coming up to swip the screen open, fingers making their way to the gallery app. The boy simply nodded again, gently prying the counter-door open. "What's your friend's name, Sir ?"

Hoseok stilled.

FUCK FUCK FUCK WE DON'T EVEN HAVE THE ORIGINAL NAME OF THE PERSON COSPLAYING AS TAEHYUNG. WHAT WILL I SAY NOW ?!

"Sir" The boy softly called for him "I can look through the register for you. But please, can you tell me what's your friend's name ?"

The older took a deep breath, a million thoughts running relentlessly in his mind's treadmill.

"Kim Taehyung"

"Pardon, sir ?"

"My friend's name"

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

"Gguk ah what are you doing even ?!"

Jeongguk didn't bother to answer, his hands frantically tapping against the android's screen as it blinked in different colours under his touch.

"Jeongguk !" Yoongi called for him once again, this time his voice a bit firm as he came up to stand infront of the younger. "Have you thought about it properly ?"

Jeongguk nodded. "I have" He confessed. "I want to leave ALL OF THIS behind !" He exclaimed "And I'm very much sure about this"

Yoongi hummed "To where ?"

Jeongguk's calloused, half - bandaged fingers stilled, his brown eyes looking up from the glowing object to meet the eyes of his cousin brother "Some unpopular Western country" He said, before refocusing his eyes on the phone's screen again.

The older gaped at him like a fish. "Jeongguk !" He hissed out, hands clamping down on the younger's shoulders. "Think realistically ! This is no time for fantasies, brother !"

"I am thinking realistically" He calmly said. It only tickled Yoongi's poor anger management issues more though "Is that so ?" He mocked "what about the resources one needs to settle in a foreign country ?" He questioned harshly.

"Well..." Jeongguk kept aside Yoongi's phone, his eyes now facing the dull gray, almost-featherless pillow on his lap. "Taehyung hyung made sure that we'll never face financial problems EVER" He rasped out, his hands clutching onto the pillow as some of the leftover feather fell out.

"Huh" was all Yoongi managed to say. Jeongguk just smiled though, the plans of a perfect future flashing infront of his eyes.

A faraway country covered by snow all of the time.

They lay on the bed, naked, panting as the younger pulled in the elder's face for a quick kiss before he dropped his upper torso upon the other's body, his ears glued to the other chest, hearing the soothing beat of his husband's heart. "Hyungie ?" He quietly said as Taehyung slowly brought up his left hand to caress the other's back "Yes, love?" He asked

"We dated for 2 years" Jeongguk delivered in a low voice "Married for 5 months" He got out slowly "Almost 6" He corrected himself "But you never told me why you like winter so much"

Taehyung chuckled, his pointed finger-nails drawing irregular patterns on his lover's scarred back "I like snow. That's all there to it, sweetheart"

"Taehyung hyung left behind a lot of money and resources behind for our Taeggukkie. Enough for us to start all over again"

Yoongi's eyebrows got a little furrowed."okay? And I'm still not updated on what's going on in your mind ?" He huffed, withdrawing his hands to fold them on his chest. "Do you wish to elaborate or what?"

Jeongguk just grinned his answer, his eyes trained on the featherless pillow on his lap.

"We're going to burn down the house"

"Huh ?!"

"Burn down all the evidences present in there within minutes"