XXXV

" Are you aware that anything we will really do can land us in Prison ? "

" Aware of it "

" Then , for what reason are we going on ? JIMIN , I'm Overall FUCKING SERIOUS IN HERE !!! "

The said male pivoted to toss a scandled look towards his accomplice " kindly don't educate me that you were thinking regarding this all morning...."

" Jimin — "

" DAMN YOU JUNG HOSEOK , Simply FUCKING Let me know YOU WERE Wanting TO Behave LIKE A Double-crossing BITCH IN THE Latest possible second ! " The other male made a stride in reverse , his eyes wide from every one of the undesirable allegations his darling is tossing at him with zero trace of his valuable opportunity to understand about Hoseok's thought processes.

" Jiminie — " He expressed , one of his hands coming up to lay on the other's shoulder yet Jimin saw red .

" Jiminie , all will be well " The referenced male gaze upward , his eyes gleaming due to every one of the tears he's keeping down , his throat dry from how much repulsiveness his eyes required in for the last 30 minutes . " H-Ho-Hoseokie ! " He separated totally infront of his darling , destroys streaming his cheeks while twin cascades while the male wailed, his hands painted red in blood .

" S-Seokie , D-do you k-know if he w-will ever for-forgive....." His throat nearly quit for the day all the responsibility that is developing in himself at the present time "....Forgive me ? "

Hoseok bowed down , one of his hands coming up to lay on his accomplice's shoulder , " Are you mindful that anything we will truly do can land us in the most profound pits of agony , Minnie ? " He avoided Jimin's inquiry since he would have rather not made him extremely upset .

Jimin just sniffled accordingly .

" Minnie...." Hoseok attempted once more , his grasp on the other's shoulder getting a piece tight " We lack the capacity to deal with this . Get up...." He delicately reproved .

Jimin didn't answer .

" Min , We as a whole are in hell right now . Be that as it may, , how about we tidy him up before different specialists come . Jeongguk is unconscious so we are now lingering adequately behind "

" YOU ! " Jimin yelled , moving in an opposite direction from a starled Hoseok , shaking fingers pointing at the other man circumspectly , " YOU ARE A Beast As well ! "

" You're a motherfucking beast , Jeon Jeongguk! You know what ?! Cracking off yourself and that goddamned whiny little girl of yours ! Fuck you ! "

Hoseok isn't certain about what set off his sweetheart so much . He was fine until a couple of seconds prior .

" Jimin — " Ring ! Ring !

Before he can take a stab at convincing Jimin once more , his cellhone began ringing out of nowhere, breaking Jimin from proceeding with his obnoxious attack towards Hoseok .

The more established took out the telephone from his coat pocket , his chocolate eyes squinting down at the gleaming screen .

Hubby

He delivered an almost quiet groan , swiping his thumb across the screen .

" Is everything — " Before he can finish his sentence, emergency vehicle alarms blasted out from the opposite side of the cellphone , starling both Jimin and Hoseok .

" YOONGI ?! IS EVERYTHING OK ? " Hoseok didn't actually see Jimin coming up from where he was standing beforehand, grabbing the gadget out of the other's hand .

" YOONGI ?! " He yelled into the clear screen " ARE YOU THERE ?! "

The alarms kept booming joined by a couple of quieted voices , giving a couple of folds on Hoseok's generally smooth temple .

" Yoongi...." He murmured, his uneasiness expanding by 10 times .

And afterward, a shivering wail from the opposite side bewildered them out of nowhere .

" Minnie...Hobi...Please come to the Hospital....Jeonggukie may not make it...."

X X X X X X X X X

" WHAT In the world DID YOU DO ?! "

The youthful cop dodged his head in disgrace , his cheeks red from all the embarassment he's confronting now.

" I didn't intend to hit him that hard...."

The old head sitting on the recliner just laughed accordingly , his eyes shooting towards the inert Jeon Taegguk once , before he redirected his regard for his lesser once more .

This youngster's stare....it's not normal...She's viewing at me as though she's glancing at my soul...

Taegguk's somewhat unbothered disposition have left an agitating inclination rising at the pit of everybody's stomach .

She's not the principal youngster they're having at the police headquarters .

Furthermore, everytime this kind of things occur , they've had seen the youngster crying and shouting for their parents while they're being removed .

However, Taegguk didn't do any of that . She didn't cry when she saw the paramedics diverting her dad bloodied body . She didn't shout for him when the rescue vehicle vanished from her sight .

She just stayed there , with that shaggy teddy of hers concealed in her arms like a child , her unbothered expression astonishing the cops .

" In any case" A lady spoke up from the left corner of the room , procuring the consideration of the cops present in there , including the guilty one. " No point in bringing this up again " She articulated , warding off the document from her lap " We can't choose not to move on "

One of the more established ladies in the front feigned exacerbation in irritation " Lara , we lack the capacity to deal with your way of thinking now . Make it quick "

Lara held her jaw . It is noticeable that she wanted to get back at her senior , however without a second to spare , she ruled against it , a calm murmur leaving her dry lips simultaneously . " We need to save our backs now . " Her sharp eyes noticed everybody in the room . "There is no spot passed on to exhibit our self image now " She lifted up her hand , pointing a denouncing finger at the guilty party " Hanuel , Please accept my apologies to say this , however you need to apologize infront of the media. Reason with them about how you as of late lost a nearby relative and you can't hold your feelings in that frame of mind to their startling destruction. Acquire compassion from general society. In any case I see no alternate method for escaping this crap "

However, hanuel actually held a scandalized look all over " Yet Consider the possibility that HE PASSES AWAY ?! "

" No "

Lara's augmented eyes took in seeing the young lady's flexible structure as they stood up from her sitting spot , locking Hanuel with her deadpan look .

" No " She rehashed

" Papa let me know that it's not Appa's time yet " She casually said " Whatever that implies "

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

Can't wait for the Busan concert 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜