II

"Good morning , Appa !"

The referenced male held his chopsticks down and extended his arms towards his little girl ."Good morning , darling"

The young lady stood infront of him ,"Lappie" The man gestured and got her to sit on his lap ,"Did you washed , dear ?"

"I did..." Taegguk started tinkering with her fingers ,"But it felt a loooooooot better when Papa bathed me"

"Jeonggukie babyyyyy~ Guess what ?"

"What Taetae Hyung ? Please accept my apologies for being inconsiderate yet might you kindly rush ? I'm stupendously tireddddd~"

"Aish ! If you don't mind, kindly hold it down ? This is for you . A hot shower with wine accomplishment you and me "

"Yeah...I miss those times as well" The male muttered , while the little child looked beyond the window . "At the point , when will Papa be back ?"

"Never"

Jeongguk frowned at the head servant , yet the last option shrugged , moving toward the dad-girl pair with a school bag hanging from his left hand and a lunch enclose the other.

"Papa could do without lying " Taegguk descended her dad's leg ," I'm not lying and he ain't here , Taegguk " The steward said making the young lady shook her head savagely "You're lying ! Papa is here !"

"Where ?" The servant smoothly asked , and Jeongguk nearly snapped his chopsticks in two . "There !" Taegguk pointed at the grave ,"Appa said that Papa is staying in bed there since he loves that place more "

"Alright" The young male grinned "And-" Jeongguk stood up from the table ,"Enough will be Enough , JiSeok . She's a kid"

JiSeok swallowed , gradually taking a gander at the incomplete plate of seared rice . Jeongguk almost never leaves his plate incomplete , yet when he does , it implies that he's not satisfied by any stretch of the imagination .

" Yes , honey ." The man remained behind his girl , gradually stroking his little girl's back with his hand ."Papa is dozing there now since he has a gathering to go to with different angels around evening time ."

"Where will the gathering occur ?" The young lady guiltlessly asked , her chocolate eyes actually focused on her dad's grave ."In the Milky way universe ?"

Jeongguk stiffled a giggle .

Like father , like daughter .

"Ggukieeeeeeeee "

"Hn...Hyungie ? Where are you going ? It's just 6 AM !"

"Pabo rabbit ! Did you disregard the gathering which my supervisor organized on craft of living ? In any case , I'll be late . Kindly get Taegguk from nursery and don't stress over supper , Jiminie will bring you folks broccoli curry ."

" Where is the gathering occurring ? In America ?"

"No . In Milky way universe"

She hopped down from the flight of stairs and ran towards the grave . Taegguk plunked down on the grave , folding her little arms over the headstone as she put a kiss on it ."Don't rest too much Papa ! Bye ! I've school now !"

Jeongguk marginally grinned . It was for the best that he didn't show Taegguk much the pattern of death and life . He can't tolerate breaking his girl's heart by telling that her Papa will stay away forever . " Mr. Jeon ?" He murmured ,"I think you need a lady now"

"And I think we needn't bother with your administration any longer , Choi JiSeok"

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

"Presently who'll let me know the meaning of a family ?" The young lady lifted her hand , making the educator chuckle ,"Not you Ms. Jeon . We really want the meaning of an ideal family " The entire class chuckled out as Taegguk gradually plunked down in her place , her dearest companion and seatmate Kim SeokJoon frowned at the educator prior to turning he hurried nearer to her ."Don't fly off the handle Taetae , this individuals are only envious of us since we got cherishing families , while they don't ." Taegguk wheezed ,"But my Papa ain't here. Appa said that god required him"

SeokJoon laughed ,"That's the reason you are crying ? Silly young lady " He gradually raised his hands to wipe her tears , and Taegguk let him since she wants support ."My parents work for God as well"

Taegguk's chocolate eyes shot up to meet with SeokJoon's coffee ones . She has never heard the little fellow discuss his parents , so it's a piece astounding. "Who let you know that ?"

"Halbeoji , Samchon and Halmeoni" The kid said in a self evident reality tone " But they generally stay with me"

Taegguk's eyes developed wide like saucers ," But my Appa said that whoever works for God aren't permitted to converse with their youngsters "

"He lied" SeokJoon laughed "Look ! my Papa is staying there , checking us" He pointed at the last seat in the study hall , making the young lady turn and investigate . Out To her mistake , she didn't see anybody. "In any case, I don't see anybody , Joonie..."

SeokJoon's eyebrows got wrinkled ,"What are you discussing ? Look the reason why Papa is staying there ! How could you not notice him ? He has truly wide shoulders and he's so attractive , very much like me !" SeokJoon raised his voice by an indent , starling Taegguk who jumped at the forceful way of behaving of her closest companion "Yet I'm not lying...I truly can't see your Papa..."

"Are you calling me a liar ?! " The kid murmured out ."No..."

"Kim SeokJoon ! Jeon Taegguk !" The instructor yelled "Both of you stand up !"

"Sorry Miss G-"

"I expressed stand up !"

The couple stood up from their seats , making the entire class burst into chuckling once more . "Quiet ! Presently both of you ! What were both of you referring to ?! What's a higher priority than your investigations at this moment ? Feel like sharing it with us ?"

SeokJoon thought back "Kim SeokJoon ! What are you checking out ? Look here and Answer me !" The young man swallowed "I — We — " He took a full breath "We were discussing the new episodes of Beyblade"

The instructor squinted her eyes ,"And you imagine that it's a higher priority than this illustration ?"

The two of them kept calm ,"I said respond to me ! Indeed or no !" The entire class took a gander at them , anticipating that they should reply however they didn't .

"That is all there is to it Kim and Jeon ! Leave the class at this moment and kneel down infront of the restroom till break ! "

Once more, the entire class chuckled out , as both of them escaped their seat and headed towards the entryway with next to no word ."Silent ! Indeed , JaeHwa , where were you reading dear ?"

I'll deal with this brats later