XII

And afterward she shook her head .

" Papa didn't visited me..." She delicately muttered , taking out a little piece from one of the pockets in her dress .

Jeongguk opened up his arms nearly immidiately , moving away to spot to give her space .

Taegguk expressed nothing for some time , the babble of individuals present there out of nowhere ending up nose to her dad .

" Papa left me this on the window ledge , alongside her " She gave over the disintegrated paper in Jeongguk's much anticipating hands .

Furthermore, it was sufficient to give shudders to the man , his hands shaking when his eyes examined the words on the paper over and over .

No doubt , he can perceive that this is his departed sweetheart's penmanship.

𝕴 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙 , 𝖒𝖞 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘

𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒
𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖕𝖆𝖕𝖆 , 𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖊

Inadvertently , Jeongguk fisted his hand and the paper on his palms disintegrated from the tension .

" Seokjoonie ! " Taegguk yelled , waving his hands at her closest companion who waved back with same excitement and marked her to come and play with him " Appa ! I'll be going ! My friends are calling ! "

Jeongguk didn't uttered a word and it isn't like Taegguk was hanging tight for his consent , she took off when she educated her dad regarding her next thought processes .

This is plainly a wiped out joke .

Somebody is attempting to alarm him .

Yet, who ?

" You don't merit Tae , recollect that Jeon Jeongguk "

He gazed upward from the paper to meet the location of Jimin moving around to welcome the visitors , a huge grin put all over .

Park Jimin .

He never enjoyed Jeongguk's existence .

He realizes that Jimin just endures him due to Taegguk as he, at the end of the day, said " She's a piece of Tae as well and as the last standing group of my poor Taetae , I'll deal with her until my final gasp as he did . In any case, that doesn't imply that I like you Jeon . I fucking disdain you "

That is by all accounts not the only explanation however . Yoongi is Jeongguk's maternal cousin while Hoseok fundamentally raised the kid ( Jeongguk played the cupid between them ) , and this elements had a significant impact in adding new levels to Jimin's resistance towards Jeongguk .

In any case, might Jimin at any point corrupt this much to pull off such a sickening trick ? Does he has at least some idea that he's raising a guiltless young lady's expectations for obviously not a great explanation ?

Furthermore, where did he got that teddy from assuming he truly pulled the trick ?

" Jeongguk....I can't find the teddy...."

Wait !

Did Jimin misled Jeongguk at the hour of Taehyung's memorial service and took the teddy ?

This occurrences out of nowhere appears to be legit now....

Like tragically missing bits of deficient riddle sets

Jeongguk frowned at Jimin prior to taking a gander at his girl who's bustling paying attention to the kid infront of her gabbing .

What was his name once more ?

" Appa , we have to invite Seokjoon as well !! He's my closest companion , Appa ! "

Better believe it , SeokJoon .

Jeongguk stood up leisurely , his hands immidiately going after the table next to him to help his stance .

No , I won't allow anybody to demolish this day .

He reserved the disintegrated piece of paper between the steadily expanding remains of the debris plate and strolled off towards the sets of kids who are perched on the floor , despite the fact that seeing his little girl holding that teddy carefully enraged him .

" This will be my last week in school Taeggukie " Jeongguk didn't intruded on their second , he just remained close to the divider , tuning in into their discussion .

" But why Joonie ? " Taegguk scratched out , playing with the fur of her teddy bear , her voice demonstrating that she's obviously holding in her tears .

Jeongguk simply needed to slap the kid right now . He doesn't have the foggiest idea why the kid's leaving this school however he unquestionably realizes that the SeokJoon kid ought to have been informed her on some other day ,not on her birthday atleast .

SeokJoon grinned splendidly " My auntie said that she and uncle Dowoon will before long be sending me to my parents"

Jeongguk chuckled modestly from behind the divider .

One more ruined kid with rich guardians

X X X X X X X X X

" Thanks for having us ! " Mimi , one of Jeongguk's associate shouted , her hands folded over the abdomen of her little girl who is smiling shamelessly at the colossal measure of gifts heaping in one corner of the room " Miyeon honey , say thank you to uncle Jeongguk "

Jeongguk pulled on a phony grin at the 16 year old young lady .

Regardless of the amount you need , you ain't getting any of the gift boxes . Every one of those have a place with my girl .

Fortunately , Miyeon got the phoniness in the grin . " Thank you for welcoming us on Taegguk Dongsaengie's birthday , Uncle Jeon " She said , bowing a bjt to show her appreciation .

" Oh no " Jeongguk fought deceptively , " It was my pleasure to have such superb guests over for my Taeggukie's birthday "

" You misrepresent a lot to your benefit , Jeongguk ssi " The lady pivoted with her girl . " cheers "

" Good night ! "

Jeongguk shut the entryway with a fit and inclined toward the entryway , making his brow knock with one of the wreaths from last year's Christmas .

Furthermore, that is the point at which his left eye on the eye opening got a scene which made his pulse nearly quit beating briefly .

He saw a dark shadow-like thingy moving in a high speed from the right half of his nursery to the left .

Jeongguk stifled on his spit , immidiately catapulting away from the entryway in a moment .

Who for sure was that ?!

He quickly searched for Jiseok or Taegguk yet when he viewed as none , reality squashed upon him like thunder .

Jiseok and a couple of different visitors including the Yoonminseok couple assisted Jeongguk with tidying up the entire wreck after the birthday celebration was finished and the worker educated him regarding his arrangements for heading to sleep early .

The kid's in lala land at this point .

Furthermore, Taegguk ? She is definitely bustling playing cosmetologist for the new doll she got from SeokJoon .

What will Jeongguk do now ?