VII

" We meet once more , Mr. Jeon"

Jeongguk stayed silent , strongly zeroing in on the whirling tea cup between his hands .

" You should hush up upset , aren't you ?" The specialist turned upward from his hands to see the substance of a much annoyingly recognizable cop ." What will you do in the event that I truly am ?"

Kwon delivered a loud snicker , while one of his subordinates came up next to him to offer some tea . " Sir , here is your milk tea"

Kwon took it from his hands " Tell the others to take anything they need . I'll pay for you all today" The constable's face illuminated cheerfully " Thank you Sir" His boss said nothing , his lips considerably more anxious to take a taste of the hot beverage .

Jeongguk took one more taste from his own one , his stance plainly showing that he could have done without the way that Kwon attacked his privacy without asking yet the cop ignores it ." Doesn't it seem like an co-incident ?"

" Unfortunately" Jeongguk turned his head to take a gander at the rack loaded with various sorts of rolls . He trusted that his impoliteness could drive the cop away .

" Can't say that . The main circumstance which I can term as 'unfortunate' is the point at which you've lost something/somebody from it" Kwon took a last taste from the practically unfilled cup prior to discarding it " So you can't term our gathering as 'unfortunate' . We lost nothing from it . Did we ?"

Jeongguk dropped the cup in the dustbin , his hands consequently slithering in his Jean's pockets to take out a case of malignant cancer sticks " How did you had any idea that ? I did . I lost a good portion of my braincells from the last gathering "

Kwon's look dropped , his cheeks gleaming like red tomatoes because of shame ."I've never seen a doctor smoke"

Jeongguk enjoyed a long puff , prior to smothering all the smoke in the other's face , starling both the bistro's proprietor and the cop " And I've never seen a cop effectively interrupting somebody's confidential life previously"

The strain all around is thick to such an extent that it very well may be cut by a chopper . Jeongguk threw the burning cigarette on the ground and trampled on it .

" Pay for me as well , alright Kwon ?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

" I'm sorry to illuminate this Mr. Kim yet he is the spoiled apple in his group" The elderly person submissively gestured prior to watching out of the glass room , his old eyes raking over the little kid sitting outside , conversing with the air as though somebody is there .

" different kids are getting befuddled because of his activities . Furthermore, we have a couple of objections as well "

The elderly person dodged his head down ." You should know what befell him , madam...." The chief gestured , her eyes turning a piece gentler .

Afterall who can fault the kid after he has gone through .

Lost both of his parents at such a young age, got physically and mentally tortured by his uncle and aunt, got bullied by his clasmates and what not.

"I'll see what I can do Madame"