XXVII

Jeongguk didn't realized what's going on the present moment , with the exception of the way that his heart is pulsating very quick and his feets are hauling him towards his room as his intuition shouted risk in striking .

He heard strides behind him and the irate shouts of Joseph which requested for him to return at the gathering however Dr. Jeon Jeongguk could think often less about that .

He felt like his very presence is undermined when he heard what that Anita lady said .

" Yes , He is the one who gave me the box to deliver and introduced himself as Kim Taehyung"

Jeongguk could feel the abnormal gazes coordinated at him , as he rode up the steps , unexpected and trivial considerations from the rear of his psyche wrecking his entire stance at this moment .

Jeongguk truly doesn't have the foggiest idea what is correct and what's up the present moment . He doesn't have any idea what is reality and what is the lie in the ongoing circumstance .

A dead individual can't return

Jeongguk swallowed . This is certainly bad , is he losing his still, small voice as well ?

His eyes focused onto the shut entryway of his room , his heart nearly pulsating out of his chest , an obscure inclination sneaking in him as excluded contemplations invited themselves .

Consider the possibility that another person is with Taegguk at the present time ? Furthermore, what's the assurance that when he goes into the room , he'll not wind up dying ?

His speed got a bit quicker and Jeongguk glanced around . Sadly , all he can see are shut entryways and he heard that the rooms in this lodging are fabricated sound-confirmation .

Regardless of whether you shout , no one will hear a thing

Be that as it may, why ? For what reason does he feel that there's someone behind the shut way to his room ?

The plate no. 113 appears to be close yet up to this point and Jeongguk swore that his hands were shaking , scratch it , his entire body is shaking .

Imagine a scenario where it's him sitting tight for you behind the entryway ?

The youthful dad shut his eyes , his free hand coming up to figure out the handle as he curved it .

A nauseating 'kach' sound reverberated in the passages as the entryway opened , making Jeongguk shudder .

Wake up , Jeongguk .

The center part of his jeans unexpectedly feel so wet and weighty . Did he truly pissed ?

Are you frightened of a dead individual , all the more explicitly , your dead spouse , Jeon Jeongguk ?

Jeongguk's entire body shuddered as he shook his head , declining to open his eyes .

Imagine a scenario where you see him ?

Chances are 0% yet Jeongguk didn't have the foggiest idea why however the silly piece of his brain encouraged him to put a 1 preceding it .

In any case, why ?!

" Appa ? "

The shaking which shook all through his body halted at the unexpected development of the recognizable and immature voice , the negative contemplations dying down when he felt a little body crashing against his knees as two similarly little hands folded over his midsection .

" Appa , are you OK ? " Taegguk asked , touching his cheeks as Jeongguk let her do as she wished , evading the inquiry since he truly didn't wanted to lie right now

" Bub , might you at any point let me go for a sec ? " Jeongguk quitely asked following a couple of moments . Taegguk gestured her head against the texture of his gasp , pulling ceaselessly leisurely to see her dad appropriately .

" Good young lady . My great young lady " The specialist commended , holding down the crate on the table just close to the entryway as he got kneeling down , opening his arms for the young lady ." Come here , princess " He called out .

Taegguk , to no one's surprise , strolled into his embrace with next to no inquiries , cuddling into his chest as her dad set loving kisses against her interlaced hair , his grasp fixing around her .

You're recently frightened that somebody will grab her off from you very much like he was grabbed away .

Jeongguk realize that anything he is believing is totally correct . He is terrified . Colossally frightened of somebody he is curious about .

No , it's not like Dr. Jeon Jeongguk is curious about death . It's not like every one of his tasks went fruitful and as a specialist , " I'm very heartbroken . We were unable to save the patient " is that sentence which specialists know forwards and backwards .

In any case, Jeongguk actually detests it . He found that a couple of months prior .

" Dr. Jeon....I'm incredibly sorry....but we were unable to save Mr. Kim "

He has acknowledged reality quite a while in the past . Presumably it's the ideal opportunity for Taegguk to acknowledge it as well .

" Bubble " He murmured out into her hair " I need to converse with you something " Taegguk murmured , the sound coming out confused in light of the fact that she is as yet cuddling against his chest " I needed to let you know something as well , Appa " She said .

" Oh. Would you like to go first — " Taegguk shook her head vivaciously in fight .

" You're a young lady now — RING ! " Jeongguk's telephone's ringtone cut him off in the halfway making him moan " One moment , Princess " He gritted out through his teeth in disturbance , separating his passed close by to take out the humming phone from his Jean's pocket . He squinted at the very much alive screen .

For what reason is Yoongi hyung calling me now ? Goodness , he should be stressed over how are we . I'll call him later .

Jeongguk cut down the notice bar , tapping on the red button and kept the phone on the floor ." So what was I referring to — goodness yes , Princess....Look..." The young lady stepped back a bit to raise her head ." Do you recollect what I said yesterday ? About how there's a different universe just next to our own ? " Taegguk gestured .

" Well...bub..." Jeongguk genuinely didn't knew how to put the words appropriately " Nobody at any point returns from that world , bubble . Papa misled you . He's not returning , honey " Jeongguk took a full breath , shutting his eyes briefly before he opened them again to investigate different's eyes , displaying his earnestness .

Well , seems like the plan failed miserably  .

" YOU'RE LYING ! " Taegguk yelled , immidiately moving in an opposite direction from the male , unshed tears practically snatching away her vision " YOU'RE FUCKING LYING ! " She yelled " PAPA DIDN'T LIED TO ME ! YOU DID APPA , YOU LIED TO ME !!!"

Jeongguk didn't have any idea what he ought to express , without precedent for his life , he's confused of words .

" PAPA CAME HERE A FEW MINUTES AGO AND PLAYED WITH ME ! " Taegguk yelled once more , her little body shaking with rage .

What ?

" HE PROMISED THAT HE'LL TAKE ME WITH HIM TO HIS WORLD ! YOU LIED APPA ! YOU LIED ! HE CAME BACK ! HE CAME BACK FOR ME ! "

Jeongguk's blood ran cold , shudders destroying his body as he felt it truly difficult to do anything now , as though he's deadened . Is anything left to occur ?

" And....a-and " She hiccuped out " He said that he has a gift for you as well , Appa " She admitted " He let me know that you'll see the it when you'll go to the balcony "

" Will you not understand what Papa gifted to you , Appa ?