I

"Papa ? Will you recount to me another story today ?" The little kid asked her father , her long hair enveloped with two plaits as she played with one of them , her puppy eyes full in plain view.

The man grinned ,"Sure . In any case, we should sit tight for your Appa , eh Taeggukie ? " The young lady gestured "You know the amount he complains when we start our story meeting without him"

"Appa is a child !"

"Hey !" Her other dad dissented "I'm not a child ! I very much like the manner in which Papa's lips moves when he talks , his profound voice..." The older male snickered out in humiliation, covering his face with his hands "Will you stop it ggukie ? I'm getting ashamed~"

Jeongguk sneered ," Taetae Hyungie, guarantee me that you'll recount to us two stories today . Isn't the arrangement great , Taeggukie ?" The young lady screeched in please , applauding her little hands in energy ."yes yes !"

TaeHyung gradually inclined his back towards the head board , a square shaped grin taking cover behind those long , tanned , delightful hands ."You two will destroy me someday..." He mumbled .

Jeongguk got a T-shirt from the piles of garments next to the long love seat in their room ."Will you favor me with a T-shirt or your #1 structure ?"

TaeHyung eliminated his hands from his face , his eyes blown wide like saucers ,"Jeongguk !" He shouted in shame , the shade of his face red like a tomato "Atleast don't discuss grimy things infront of our baby !"

The more youthful held up his hands up high in give up ,"Just Kidding " He said .

"Presently come here you enormous child muscle rabbit" TaeHyung called out , his arms extended towards his better half ,"And snuggle us"

Jeongguk didn't squander one moment to get up on the bed , arranging himself behind TaeHyung as the older pulled their girl close "Prepared ?"

"All prepared !" The appa-daughter duo shouted as one

"Once upon a time~"

"Sleep time honey" Jeongguk grinned a little , moving toward his scowling girl on the bed ."But I want to hear to Papa !" She requested , sitting up on the bed , much to her father's disappointment ."No sweetheart , It's now 1 AM and you are up far beyond your sleep time . Papa will blow up on the off chance that he becomes more acquainted with you haven't dozed till now . What's more, you don't need that , do you ?" The young lady shook her head ."I'll be an excellent young lady for Papa . Then, at that point, God will give him back to us , right ?"

Tears developed in the young father's eyes , yet he can't cry now , not infront of his girl ."Yes darling . God will give him back."

The young lady grinned , the natural square shaped grin making Jeongguk shaky ."Can I kindly wish great night to Papa before I fall asleep ? Pretty please , Appa ?" The man gestured , before he moved past her bed, towards the huge windows . He moved the drapes open , the weak beams of the twilight hitting his sharp highlights , his eyes focused on the grave in the lawn ."wish a great night to Papa , my delight"

Taegguk gestured with a splendid grin as she gradually turned on her hips to confront the windows , a tiger plushie in her grasp ."Good night Papa !" She yelled , waving her free hand up high ."And kindly advise god to give you an excursion ! In the event that you don't , I'll call you a major bully ! "

Jeongguk chuckled marginally , a solitary drop of tears moving down his cheek ,"so long , TaeHyungie. Any place you are , realize that I'll constantly cherish you , regardless. Simply hang tight for me till we'll meet again one day , my pearl" He mumbled , gradually shutting the shades back .

The man cleaned his tears prior to turning towards his little girl ."Okay. Time to rest , honey . Your Papa just requested that I make you rest . Will you resist him ?"

Taegguk crinkled her eyes in disarray ."Papa ? In any case, Appa...I didn't saw Papa anywhere...when did you conversed with him ?"

Jeongguk strolled towards her bed and sat on the foot of the bed , his lustrous eyes zeroed in on her ."Did you spot the most splendid stars overhead ? Your Papa is one of them . He a little while ago s-saw me and requested m-me to make his princess l-lay down for a longgg~ rest" He marginally gagged and slurred on his words , his throat tormenting from every one of the cries he is keeping in .

"Did you advise him to ask God for excursion ?"

"I did indeed" Jeongguk said , the side of his eyes red as he adapted to his internal conflict ,"He said that he will get some information about that soon . Yet, in return for the get-away , god believes that you should act like the great young lady you are and fall asleep . Will you ,sweetheart ?"

Taegguk anxiously gestured , immidiately setting down on the bed . Jeongguk got up from the bed and took the duvet inside his hold , as he inclined in to put a little peck on her temple and covered her upto neck with the texture ,"sleep well , Baby . I love you ."

" bye , Appa . I Love you too  ."

The room is practically dim with the exception of a little 5 watt table light put on the bed side table, so there was compelling reason need to switch off anything . Jeongguk's eyes fell on the photograph outline put on the bedside table .

 Jeongguk's eyes fell on the photograph outline put on the bedside table

.The photograph was taken when Taegguk was conceived. Jeongguk actually recollects how blissful TaeHyung got when the specialists reported that he had brought forth a little girl.

"Jeonggukie ! Look look ! God paid attention to my requests ! She is sooooooooo cuteeeeeeee~"

Jeongguk grinned , the presence of the old recollections filling up his heart

"Name of the departed ?"

"Kim TaeHyung"

"Season of death ?"

"8:45 am"

"Reason for death ?"

"Leukemia"

"Jeon ssi ? Jeon Jeongguk ssi ? My-SOMEBODY COME HERE PLEASE ! MR. JEON IS VOMITING UP BLOOD !"

Incapable to keep his destroys , Jeongguk left his little girl's room .

In any case, not prior to taking the recording device with him .

"Let me know that my TaeHyungie is as yet alive . YOU'RE ALL FUCKING JOKING ! Quiet THE FUCK Down MOTHERFUCKERS ! Try not to FUCKING LIE ABOUT HIM ! HE'S NOT DEAD !"