XXVIII (E)

Warning : Graphic violence , murder

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

Jeongguk puked in the bag again , making the man beside him groan " You can tone it down , Jeon " Joseph said , taking away the paper bag with his gloved hands . He dumped it in the waste bin , paying attention to the other man again . " Aren't you a doctor ? " He question , bringing up his hands to rub the younger's back who's probably moments away from fainting from all the shouting that is going around in here .

" I thought that Doctors are adjusted to this...." The lawyer supplied , annoyed that his family vacation got messed up all because of a stranger he doesn't even know .

Jeongguk coughed vigorously , his throat burning from all the pressure it has to go through to throw out yesterday's dinner . He side-eyed the grumbling man beside him , feeling sorry for him .

He has effectively dragged another person into the mess , also known as his life , yet again .

But then again , it's not his fault completely because he doesn't remember asking for the other's help even for once .

Also , it'll be of great help if the 'Joseph Taehyung' guy can shut himself for a second , his whines and groans are not helping him to feel better at all .

"I thought that Doctors are adjusted to it"

If Jeongguk was able to , he would've laughed at the other's face .

True , he has seen the insides of humans , he has seen rotting corpses in the morgues , he has seen skeletons , he has seen many things .

But he has never experienced this .

" Will you not see what Papa gifted to you , Appa ?"

Shivers wrecked him once again as Joseph placed a paper bag infront of the younger . Jeongguk immidiately dunked his head , vomiting away in the  bag .

Papa's gift

Gift ? All he saw was a beheaded corpse with its upper body cut open and it's insides dumped just beside it .

Tears streamed down from his hazed eyes like twin waterfalls and all Jeongguk wished is for all of this to get over .

Only if Taehyung was alive....

No , he still doesn't believe in Taegguk . This is some mentally unstable serial killer's job and the doctor doesn't know whether he should consider it as a warning or not .

Warning for what ? That they're coming for you next ?

" If you don't mind me asking , who was that young man yesterday ? " Joseph asked , taking away the bag again when Jeongguk is done with it " I mean the one in your wallpaper , the one with a child standing beside him "

He'll not let the matter go , won't he ?

" That's my husband " Jeongguk answered , picking up the almost empty water bottle beside him to rinse his mouth .

" Oh " Joseph sounded a bit awkward . Maybe because he can't the said male anywhere . Or did the doctor left his husband at home ?

" Did you informed him ? " Jeongguk didn't liked the fact that the other male is being a little too much nosy about his personal life ." About this incident , Y'know ? " Joseph poked again when he didn't get any answer from the male .

Jeongguk chuckled , even though his throat felt like shit and his lips felt dry like the sand deserts ." Well " He forced himself to flash a bright yet sarcastic smile at the lawyer " If I want to inform him that , I'm afraid that I've to leave this world "

Joseph stared at him dumbly for a few seconds , looking at him as if he's an alien before he opened his mouth again , still not getting what the other meant with his reply .

" So , " He paused for a bit " Is your husband an astronaut ? "

Jeongguk honestly didn't know if the man is joking or he's serious .

" No , he is dead " Jeongguk answered , turning away his face to avoid seeing the other's expression .

" I'm so sorry " Joseph spoke out after a moment , fake remorse in his voice ( Jeongguk doesn't mind because why will he expect a stranger to feel bad for his husband ? ) as he rested his hands above the other's left one . " I'm sorry for your loss "

Jeongguk didn't answer him , tuning in to the woman shouting and crying infront of him . The wife of the victim . The wife of the same old man who harassed him yesterday .

Yes , that man .

" Papa said you only belong to him , Appa . No one else "

He still remembers Taegguk's actions and words from yesterday . They've successfully burned themselves into his mind .

This is not Taegguk . This is not his daughter . This is some puppet , thriving under the skin of his daughter .

And Jeongguk promises to find the puppeteer and cut the strings attaching the puppet to her owner .

He'll do anything to get his daughter back .

Atleast , he's thankful that she's not here right now or the police would've dragged their asses to the nearest police station already over a child's rubbish allegations . He is thankful that Joseph's wife had taken her under her wing when he showed up at their door with her , his skin burning with fever after seeing the disfigured corpse.

" My husband was a very good man ! " The woman shouted at the police officer's face , while her children ( surprisingly , they show no expressions of being emotionally unstable at the moment ) stood beside her like statues " I don't know who did this to him ! He was a very good human ! He behaved nicely with everyone ! He had no enemies I swear ! " The woman yelled at the top of his voice , starling the other's around .

But Jeongguk just rolled his eyes .

'He BeHaVeD nIcElY  wItH eVeRyOnE' Are you blind, woman ?

As if on cue , his phone ringed out again . Jeongguk looked down , his brows straightening a bit when a familiar name came up .

I really need Yoongi hyung right now

He tapped on the green icon on the screen first and then on the speaker one.

" Yeoboseyo—" Lots of voices from the other side of the call cut off Jeongguk and he figured that Yoongi is right now in a crowded place .

And then the one who called him spoke up .

" J-Jeongguk ! Can...Can you please come back home as soon as possible ? " Yoongi's voice trembled from the other side of the phone , making Jeongguk frown . Joseph , who is listening in , looked at the call with narrowed eyes , curious about why the unknown man , whoever the heck ' Yoongi hyung ' is , is stuttering .

Yoongi released a shaky breath . " Gguk ah....I'm afraid we've got blood on our hands again "