XXXIV

" His name is Kim Taehyung " The woman confessed " He just joined the clinic a week ago "

Kwon nodded , his hands planted on the back of an exhausted-beyond-imagination , Jeongguk . " I believe that according to the current government laws , it is necessary for a person have to submit a xerox copy of either their driver's license or their birth certificate before entering the job ? "

The woman meekly nodded , her tired posture clearly indicating that her body is on the verge of giving up for the rest of the day , or perhaps , a week . " He submitted his driver's license...." She informed .

The male constable from before , stepped up , a thick file carefully held in his firm grip .

" Upon checking all the files from her office room " He discreetly pointed at the assistant , " I found this one " He said , taking out a card-like thing " This piece of card is going to lead us to the murderer Kim Taehyung "

Kwon picked out the card from the male's hand , his scrutinizing eyes examining the piece like it's a gold coin or something of the same value . " Mr. Jeon here forgot that we've other sources through which we can track papa " A cruel laugh escaped his chapped lips afterwards " I'm afraid that after we catch Mr. Kim Taehyung , we'll have enough proof to put Mr. Jeon behind the bars too ."

Jeongguk groaned in annoyance . Why can't this people just believe him ? Why do they think that he is lying about his husband's current status ?

Officer kwon kneeled down beside the doctor , a dirty smirk playing on his lips . " I guess the blueprint was a little bit unprepared on his part ? "

Blueprint ? They think that this is a planned murder ?

The middle aged police officer held up the card from before " He shouldn't have submitted this "

NO

But unfortunately , Jeongguk can't help but look at the card like a lost child .

This is Taehyung's driving license without any doubt

" Now don't try lying about this license , young man "

No

He will lie about what ?

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

" Pick up the phone please pick up the phone "

Ring

Ring Ring

Ringggggggg

" Please pick up the phone....please..."

" Hello ? This is min residence "

" Uncle hobi ! "

" Sweetheart ? "

Taegguk just sniffled in answer .

" HONEY ?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT ?!!!! "

Taegguk shook her head even though she knows that they're on a phone call " No..... uncle hobi....I am not....they're taking away appa...the police uncles and aunties are taking appa away...please help me...." She released a quite whimper from her side .

" Who is it ? " Jimin asked , still laying on the bed .

Hoseok distanced his face from the phone screen to look at his husband " We have a problem " He said , his face devoid of any emotion .

" The cops are taking Jeongguk to the place he probably deserves to be in "

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

" WHERE IS KIM TAEHYUNG ? "

" He is dead..."

" LIAR—" Jeongguk was sure that they were going to bust his lips again but guess what ? Someone took mercy upon him unexpectedly .

" WHAT ?! " His abuser shouted , his expressions giving away his irritation . Irritation produced because of the constable who stopped him from turning Jeongguk into his personal punching bag .

The said victim took a deep breath , as he leaned back against the gray concerete wall to support himself , an uneasy feeling overtaking his whole body when he felt one of his ribs poking his lungs .

" Ah ! " He released a low sound of pain , his eyes rolling back when he felt another kick to his stomach from the officer " SHUT THE FUCK UP !!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I AM CONVERSING WITH SOMEONE , MOTHERFUCKER ?!! "

Well , I'm definitely not in a condition to take notice of things happening around me right now , all thanks to you , sir .

" HUH ?! " The officer shouted once more , expecting a sarcastic reply from Jeongguk all the way but the latter is in his own world now  .

Well , in this case , slipping into a half-dead state due to excessive pain and almost losing consciousness because of it can be considered as ' own world ' .

" Sir " The constable from before called again " Someone named Min Yoongi is here for a bail plea "

" Bail plea for whom ? "

" Dr. Jeon Jeongguk , sir "

The officer released a loud cackle , throwing a sharp and disgusted look towards Jeongguk " Someone is here for you , Doctor "

Then , he turned his head to look at the constable who stood out of the cell like a doll , face devoid of any emotion . " The criminals are coming out of the cave slowly "

The other released an almost quiet hum from the outside " But , sir.....we know that doctor Jeon isn't lying....Mr. Kim Taehyung really is dead...this is someone else who stole his identity and murdered the psychiatrist because of unknown personal reasons ? "

The police officer nodded , distancing away from Jeongguk's lithe frame with a grim expression " But I'm sure that Mr. Jeon in here has a connection with it "

" Why , sir ? "

" Three murders within one week in three different places . Same fingerprints found from the ground of murder . Almost same , I mean , brutal technique of murdering the victims . And all three of the victims knew Dr. Jeon somehow . Do you think that all of this is a coincidence , son ? "

ℙ𝕒𝕡𝕒(TK)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara